Unable to login to designer - There has been an I/O error in reading or saving a cached copy of your account data stored in Beehive

Nils Jaburek

Jan 16, 2018, 2:03:59 PM1/16/18
to OpenRemote
Hi,
When I try to login I get the error...

There has been an I/O error in reading or saving a cached copy of your account data stored in Beehive. The system administrators have been notified of this error. To prevent any potential damage, further modifications of your data has been disabled until the admins have cleared the issue. Do not make changes to your designs or configuration during this period, as these changes may get lost. For further assistance, contact support. (Error Message : Writing archive to cache failed : No space left on device)

Tried to login from different browsers and from different workstations, anyone that can help?

Regards

Nils

Nils Jaburek

Jan 17, 2018, 12:49:35 AM1/17/18
to OpenRemote
For some reason the problem was solved during the night, working OK now...

/N

Tintinnorway norway

Jan 17, 2018, 3:02:36 PM1/17/18
to OpenRemote
I Just got the same message now, trying to log in..

Kenny M

Jan 17, 2018, 3:14:34 PM1/17/18
to OpenRemote
Hi,

i have the same message since a few days.
try to loggin every day, but always stops on the error message.

i cant reach my project to change things or to see whats going on; i just need to wait for administrator to fix it.

In my case, my project can be reset (delete project completely) if possible.

Can someone help me out, because i'm locked out.

thanks,
br,
Kenny.meersman

Eric Bariaux