UI Designer discards changes

Khosy

Oct 13, 2016, 3:05:27 AM10/13/16
to OpenRemote
Hello,
Since yesterday the UI Designer doesn't save the changes. When I create new stuff or chance anything, then save the changes, log out, log in, the changes are discarded. Also extrating to ZIP discardes the changes.
Does some one know where the problem is? Deleting temp file of the browser doesn't help.
Thanx,
Khosy

AutoFrank

Oct 13, 2016, 7:15:31 AM10/13/16
to OpenRemote
I can make changes in designer and they are staying

-f

Eric Bariaux

Oct 17, 2016, 11:55:05 AM10/17/16
to OpenRemote
Already discussed in more details in some other post.
This is a "old" security measure to avoid data corruption that will lock an account under certain circumstances.
Designer however does not warn user that save does not happen.
As its per account, most users will report it's working when one user is getting blocked.

Only fix at this time is to reset the lock on the server, to be done by an OR admin.