OpenRemote Design Login Problem

Leonardo Rodrigues

May 25, 2017, 5:16:56 PM5/25/17
to OpenRemote
Hello

I'm trying to login to Design to display an error message:

  There has been an I/O error in reading or saving a cached copy of your account data stored in Beehive. The system administrators have been notified of this error. To prevent any potential damage, further modifications of your data has been disabled until the admins have cleared the issue. Do not make changes to your designs or configuration during this period, as these changes may get lost. For further assistance, contact support. (Error Message : Error reading zip entry 'BTQUARTO.png' from '/usr/share/tomcat6/webapps/ROOT/modeler_tmp/1563/openremote.zip' : Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream)

I need to work but I can not, please help me !!!

Stuart Hanlon

May 25, 2017, 5:36:31 PM5/25/17
to OpenRemote
If my understanding is correct....

The server will reset after 1 hour.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Stuart

Leonardo Rodrigues

May 26, 2017, 8:27:36 AM5/26/17
to OpenRemote
Good Morning. I still can not log in to Openremote Design, can any administrator check the problem?

Thank you

Leonardo Rodrigues

May 27, 2017, 9:41:26 AM5/27/17
to OpenRemote
Guys, good morning. I still can not access my account, I need work but I can not, please can any administrator solve this urgently?

Michal Rutka

May 27, 2017, 10:23:34 AM5/27/17
to OpenRemote
Sometimes, the easiest way is to create a new account. Just saying...

Leonardo Rodrigues

May 27, 2017, 1:55:38 PM5/27/17
to OpenRemote
Making a new account is not a good solution so I do not have anything backed up. Can anyone check the error?

Eric Bariaux

May 27, 2017, 2:08:06 PM5/27/17
to OpenRemote
Can you please try again ?
Cached zip seemed to be corrupted on server, removed it.

Leonardo Rodrigues

May 27, 2017, 3:05:51 PM5/27/17
to OpenRemote
I've tried several times but I can not get into the driver to zip the file and I do not have backup of my project. I am so sad.

When I try to enter this message appears: There has been an I/O error in reading or saving a cached copy of your account data stored in Beehive. The system administrators have been notified of this error. To prevent any potential damage, further modifications of your data has been disabled until the admins have cleared the issue. Do not make changes to your designs or configuration during this period, as these changes may get lost. For further assistance, contact support. (Error Message : Error reading zip entry 'BTQUARTO.png' from '/usr/share/tomcat6/webapps/ROOT/modeler_tmp/1563/openremote.zip' : Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream)
Seleção_023.bmp

Eric Bariaux

May 28, 2017, 3:30:02 AM5/28/17
to OpenRemote
Please give it one more try, I did restore your configuration from a backup.

Leonardo Rodrigues

May 28, 2017, 9:09:53 AM5/28/17
to OpenRemote
Good Morning. Now I can access the settings. Thank you very much for the help. I will make backups constantly kkkkkkkkkk.

Thank you!!!!!