Error logging-in to designer

Erik Skogen

Jun 14, 2017, 10:04:00 AM6/14/17
to OpenRemote
Hello administrators,

I have encountered an error upon logging in to designer.  Could an admin please take a look and restore my access?  Any idea on how I can prevent this in the future?

This is the error message:

  There has been an I/O error in reading or saving a cached copy of your account data stored in Beehive. The system administrators have been notified of this error. To prevent any potential damage, further modifications of your data has been disabled until the admins have cleared the issue. Do not make changes to your designs or configuration during this period, as these changes may get lost. For further assistance, contact support. (Error Message : Error reading zip entry 'BleuVolUp.png' from '/usr/share/tomcat6/webapps/ROOT/modeler_tmp/3 : Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream)

Thanks,

Erik

Erik Skogen

Jun 15, 2017, 8:37:14 AM6/15/17
to OpenRemote
Can any of the admins please help me with this problem?

Erik Skogen

Jun 17, 2017, 10:08:04 AM6/17/17
to OpenRemote
Just checking in to see if there are any administrators that can help unlock my account and restore my design from backup.  Just want to make sure this request doesn't get lost.  I would really like to continue to work on my design.  I have been using Openremote for a few years now and I think this happened just one other time, otherwise I love it.  Openremote serves my needs perfectly.  Thanks.

Stuart Hanlon

Jun 17, 2017, 5:56:04 PM6/17/17
to OpenRemote
Have you emailed..

Sup...@openremote.org ???

Erik Skogen

Jun 18, 2017, 9:23:19 AM6/18/17
to OpenRemote
Hi Stewart,

Yes, I have emailed support through the Openremote website on 6/13/2017, no response as of yet.

Erik Skogen

Jun 21, 2017, 11:09:11 PM6/21/17
to OpenRemote
Just checking in again to find out if there is a solution to this problem.  Would appreciate any response from the administrators.

Thanks,
Erik

Eric Bariaux

Jun 22, 2017, 1:41:21 PM6/22/17
to OpenRemote
I'm taking a look to find a valid backup for your configuration.

Eric Bariaux

Jun 22, 2017, 3:38:56 PM6/22/17
to OpenRemote
Please give it another try.
The most recent valid backup I could find dates from May 6th but I'm afraid that's the best I can do.

Erik Skogen

Jun 22, 2017, 10:49:14 PM6/22/17
to OpenRemote
Eric,

Thanks, I can now log-in to designer.  I have some work to do to get back to where I was; but at least I can move forward.  If I save a local backup more often would I be able to restore from that?  I think maybe when my account is unlocked and I could then restore from a local backup, correct?

Anyway, thanks very much for getting to this.

Dillon Murphy

Jul 17, 2017, 5:54:10 AM7/17/17
to OpenRemote
Hi,
Identical Problem here. Emailed support a while ago now with no luck :(

my username is "dillon.murphy"
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Robnas

Oct 10, 2017, 8:10:42 AM10/10/17
to OpenRemote
Eric,

when could we use the demo and staging designer again? it is still not working, https://composer.openremote.org/staging/
there is also a certificate issue, a white page will appear when the login is correct and then it stops.