Controller in Ubuntu 16.04

João Pedro Schauff

Jul 11, 2017, 9:56:16 AM7/11/17
to OpenRemote
Hi,
I'm having some problems running Controller 2.6.0 Beta 3 in Ubuntu 16.04.
This is the first time I'm using ubuntu so I might have done some mistakes downloading Oracle JDK, or seting JAVA_HOME variable. I followed these steps to download and setting it: https://www.atlantic.net/community/howto/install-java-jre-jdk-on-ubuntu-16-04/. But I didn't find the same path, so I left "/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64".
The app in my iPhone finds the PC's IP and connects to the panel i've created but the commands don't work. The same project was running normaly in Windows 7.
Any ideas of what ins happening?
boot.log

Stuart Hanlon

Jul 19, 2017, 9:20:55 AM7/19/17
to OpenRemote
Hi

How are you getting on with this?

I only really know about the Velbus side of OpenRemote.

Taking a look at your boot log, I'd go out on a limb and suggest that your controller isn't connecting to your building hardware.

What devices are you working with?

Cheers,

Stuart

João Pedro Schauff

Jul 21, 2017, 10:45:36 AM7/21/17
to OpenRemote
Hi
Not actually, I didn't know what do.
I'm working with KNX devices from ABB. I don't think the problem is in the communication, because just switching to Windows and running the same controler fix the problem.