New Designer

Pierre Pierrot

Sep 17, 2017, 1:18:46 PM9/17/17
to OpenRemote
Hello

Is it possible to install designer on a local server?

thank you

Steve Fatula

Sep 21, 2017, 9:52:18 PM9/21/17
to OpenRemote
Would like to know also. Seems like it could be downloaded and installed.

Pierre Pierrot

Oct 3, 2017, 7:40:47 PM10/3/17
to OpenRemote

I already use the old version of designer (Macfly) on my server, it works very well and it allows me to fully manage my profile.
I can make backups, restored if necessary ....

It would be really nice to be able to do the same with the new designer and thus not to depend on a remote server.
Message has been deleted

Pierre Pierrot

Oct 21, 2017, 3:25:14 PM10/21/17
to OpenRemote
I managed to install everything works.

I just got the error: "500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details" which appears, it seems that the problem comes from /designer/modeler/deviceDiscovery.smvc 500 (Internal Server Error).

How to solve this problem ?

thank you

Pierre Pierrot

Oct 29, 2017, 10:39:17 AM10/29/17
to OpenRemote
the 500 error does not prevent the smooth running of designer !

orct...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2017, 6:58:41 PM10/29/17
to OpenRemote
Pierre would you be kind enough to post the steps you followed to get the designer locally installed and running?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pierre Pierrot

Oct 31, 2017, 1:23:02 PM10/31/17