Unable to read from OWSERVER

Gary Fariss

Jun 22, 2017, 5:35:11 PM6/22/17
to openremot...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm through banging my head against the wall and have decided to ask for help!

I've upgraded from Raspbian Wheezy to Jessie and Openremote 2.1 to 2.6.0 (beta3)*.

I'm using OWFS with a DS2482-800 1-wire Master connected via I2C.

Display of a temperature sensor via OWFS using a browser looks fine.

I'm sending the temperature and date/time to an iPhone using Openremote.

The date/time is updated properly on the iPhone, but the temperature always shows "N/A".

/home/pi/openremote/logs/dev/dev.log shows "Unable to read from OWSERVER" every 5 seconds.

?? CAN YOU HELP ??

I've put lot of detail about this problem in a web page at:
http://Gizmology.com/ORproblem

73,
Gary

*Per current "Download OpenRemote Controller" in
https://github.com/openremote/Documentation/wiki/Raspberry-Pi

---