Uniform Hazard Spectra Export

Amir jodat

Apr 29, 2016, 3:38:31 AM4/29/16
to OpenQuake Users
hello every body and thanks for your help in advance.
Im new to Openquake and I finished installing and running successfully but when I try to export and plot UHS of my example I get no thing.

OS: Ubuntu 14.04
Openquake: nightly build version
input: modified of Simple fault source classical PSHA  in demos and attached to this post
Run commend:

          --run-hazard=/home/amir/Desktop/test/job.ini

Export commend which I use: (Im sure about the ID ):

          --export-outputs 19 ./Desktop/newresults  (--> nothing)

Export list of outputs
--lo 19 (--> give no thing)
test.zip

Michele Simionato

Apr 29, 2016, 9:56:49 AM4/29/16
to OpenQuake Users
You are not producing the uniform hazard spectra because you are not generating the hazard maps. So please set

hazard_maps = true

in your job.ini. The engine should at least give a warning in this case.

Amir jodat

Apr 29, 2016, 10:31:52 AM4/29/16
to OpenQuake Users
hi Michele
Thanks for your help. it really work!
Are there any option to plot these results or I have to export them to a third-party software?