Disagrregation

teraphan ornthammarath

Jan 17, 2018, 9:08:29 AM1/17/18
to OpenQuake Users
Dear All

I have been using the disaggregation calculator to compute several sites at the same time; however, it always show below error message. Please let me know what wrong?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\OpenQuake Engine\bin\oq-script.py", line 14, in <module

    main.oq()
  File "C:\Program Files\OpenQuake Engine\lib\site-packages\openquake\commands\_
_main__.py", line 42, in oq
    parser.callfunc()
  File "C:\Program Files\OpenQuake Engine\lib\site-packages\openquake\baselib\sa
p.py", line 186, in callfunc
    return self.func(**vars(namespace))
  File "C:\Program Files\OpenQuake Engine\lib\site-packages\openquake\baselib\sa
p.py", line 245, in main
    return func(**kw)
  File "C:\Program Files\OpenQuake Engine\lib\site-packages\openquake\commands\e
ngine.py", line 175, in engine
    exports, hazard_calculation_id=hc_id)
  File "C:\Program Files\OpenQuake Engine\lib\site-packages\openquake\commands\e
ngine.py", line 65, in run_job
    hazard_calculation_id=hazard_calculation_id, **kw)
  File "C:\Program Files\OpenQuake Engine\lib\site-packages\openquake\engine\eng
ine.py", line 238, in run_calc
    _do_run_calc(calc, exports, hazard_calculation_id, **kw)
  File "C:\Program Files\OpenQuake Engine\lib\site-packages\openquake\engine\eng
ine.py", line 273, in _do_run_calc
    close=False, **kw)  # don't close the datastore too soon
  File "C:\Program Files\OpenQuake Engine\lib\site-packages\openquake\calculator
s\base.py", line 210, in run
    self.post_execute(self.result)
  File "C:\Program Files\OpenQuake Engine\lib\site-packages\openquake\calculator
s\disaggregation.py", line 300, in post_execute
    [(sid,) + mdlle for sid, mdlle in self.bin_edges.items()], dt)
ValueError: could not broadcast input array from shape (5) into shape (4)

Michele Simionato

Jan 17, 2018, 9:23:25 AM1/17/18
to OpenQuake Users
I think this is a bug already fixed in master. Did you try to install it?

Teraphan

Jan 17, 2018, 9:49:46 AM1/17/18
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to tell also that I am using OQ 2.8 which is the latest version. Which master that I need to install?

Teraphan Ornthammarath, PhD
Assistant Professor
Faculty of Engineering
Mahidol University

Michele Simionato

Jan 17, 2018, 9:53:44 AM1/17/18
to OpenQuake Users

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 3:49:46 PM UTC+1, teraphan ornthammarath wrote:
I forgot to tell also that I am using OQ 2.8 which is the latest version. Which master that I need to install?

or just wait for the next release 2.9 which will likely appear in a few weeks.

Teraphan

Jan 17, 2018, 10:35:14 AM1/17/18
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Thanks you very much for your helps

Daniele Viganò

Jan 17, 2018, 11:21:12 AM1/17/18
to openqua...@googlegroups.com

Dear Teraphan,

you can try this installer https://downloads.openquake.org/pkgs/windows/oq-engine/nightly/OpenQuake_Engine_2.9.0-1801171444.exe which is built on top of the latest development code.

You must uninstall the stable release (2.8.0) first. It contains development code, so it could contains unknown bugs.

Best regards,
Daniele

DANIELE VIGANÒ | System Administrator | Skype dennyv85 | +39 0382 5169882
GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE MODEL | working together to assess risk

Teraphan