Permission Error !!!

sahu...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2019, 8:32:44 AM2/15/19
to OpenQuake Users
Hi,
      What might cause permission error or Access denied when running OpenQuake. I run the program of Dissaggregation and had the results alright.
However, when exporting the results to an output folder to get the results in cvs a sign of Permission Error pop up, indicating Access Denied.
Please I need help on how to go about such a problem.
Thanks
Sylvanus

Daniele Viganò

Feb 15, 2019, 9:58:01 AM2/15/19
to openqua...@googlegroups.com

Dear user,

to be able to help you we need to know which operating system you are using and the exact command that you are executing (and the path of the output dire).

Daniele

DANIELE VIGANÒ | System Administrator | Skype dennyv85 | +39 0382 5169882
GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE MODEL | working together to assess risk

Sylvanus Ahulu

Feb 16, 2019, 1:48:33 AM2/16/19
to OpenQuake Users
Hi Daniele,
                    I'm using OpenQuake Engine (Console) installed on window. The command was " oq engine --export-outputs 6 output --exports cvs"
Please find attached the job input that I used.
Thanks
Sylvanus
job.ini

Peter Pažák

Feb 16, 2019, 2:02:37 AM2/16/19
to OpenQuake Users
Hi, to be able to export you need to change directory to somewhere where you have permissions to write (e.g. typing something like "cd c:/users/youruser/documents") and then run the command, another way is to use webui, it asks you where to save the file...

Sylvanus Ahulu

Feb 16, 2019, 3:15:40 AM2/16/19
to OpenQuake Users
Hi Peter,
             Thanks so much. I used webui and it work perfect.