Risk output problem

behnam qomi

May 22, 2015, 12:48:09 AM5/22/15
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Dear admin

I have some problem about converting risk outputs to csv file, generally i want to have risk output map such az loss map or collapse map, i could extract risk output to xml format but i can't convert them to any format that can be read with GIS software,

Vitor Silva

May 25, 2015, 1:20:50 AM5/25/15
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Dear Behnam,

All of the outputs of of the risk component of the OpenQuake-engine can be
visualised with the risk modellers toolkit (RMTK). This set of ipython
notebooks produces maps, but it also converts the xml outputs into csv,
which can then be used with any GIS software. You can clone/download
through: https://github.com/GEMScienceTools/rmtk.

Behnam, please note that the current version is still a work in process,
and we only expect to have an official release by the end of June. Thus,
the documentation is still very incomplete.

Best regards,
Vitor

Behnam Qomi

May 25, 2015, 6:05:00 AM5/25/15