change to make_contexts?

Phil Cummins

Feb 9, 2016, 11:22:23 AM2/9/16
to OpenQuake Users
Hello,

I just updated my openquake hazardlib, to the following version;

In [2]: openquake.hazardlib.__version__

Out[2]: '0.18.0-git2f6d8bf'

and I am trying to run the notebooks in GEMSceicneTools, which i have also just updated. I tried running the gmpe notebook, and in the 6th code block it now hits an error:
AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-10-e7dfbfed01c1> in <module>()
      8     for gmpe in gmpes:
      9
---> 10             sctx, rctx, dctx = gmpe.make_contexts(site_collection, rupture)
     11             [mean], [std] = gmpe.get_mean_and_stddevs(sctx, rctx, dctx, PGA(), [StdDev.TOTAL])
     12

AttributeError: 'ChiouYoungs2008' object has no attribute 'make_contexts'

Can someone please tell me, has something changed with make_contexts, and is there a workaround?

Thanks,

- Phil

Graeme Weatherill

Feb 9, 2016, 11:26:27 AM2/9/16
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phil,

Sorry, there was an outstanding pull request for this fix in the GEMScienceTools/notebooks repo, which I noticed hadn't been merged. I have just merged it a minute ago.

Update the GEMScienceTools/notebooks repo again now and let me know if the error hasn't gone away.

Thanks,

Graeme

Phil Cummins

Feb 9, 2016, 5:35:03 PM2/9/16