NaN value in stdDev out of scenario damage calculation

Hyeuk Ryu

Feb 9, 2016, 6:43:37 PM2/9/16
to OpenQuake Users
Hi,

I noticed that stdDev value is NaN in the output of scenario damage calculation for Nepal demos.
I've got the following warning messages:

/Users/hyeuk/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/core/_methods.py:82: RuntimeWarning: Degrees of freedom <= 0 for slice
  warnings.warn("Degrees of freedom <= 0 for slice", RuntimeWarning)
/Users/hyeuk/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/core/_methods.py:114: RuntimeWarning: invalid value encountered in true_divide
  ret, rcount, out=ret, casting='unsafe', subok=False)

The version of numpy at my system is '1.10.2'.
Thanks.

Hyeuk

Michele Simionato

Feb 10, 2016, 9:04:07 AM2/10/16
to OpenQuake Users
Please notice that numpy 1.10 is not supported. Please downgrade to numpy 1.8.2 which is the version we are using.