Re: ses_per_logic_tree_path

Message has been deleted

Michele Simionato

Dec 13, 2018, 10:34:09 PM12/13/18
to OpenQuake Users

On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 1:14:00 PM UTC+1, shivam huriya wrote:
Hi All,

I am running hazard analysis for active characteristics fault and I am getting the error  "KeyError: "No 'events' found in " if my characteristics rate is low. So, can anyone help me for this issue.

If the occurrence rate is low, the investigation time is low, there are few stochastic event sets and few samples, you may not generated any event. Then your hazard and risk are exactly zero.
You have to increase the parameters if you want to generate at least one event.

     Michele
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Marco Pagani

Dec 14, 2018, 2:35:08 AM12/14/18
to OpenQuake Users

hi,
Thanks for your response, can you please suggest me which parameter should have to be increased to create at least one or more event for low recurrence rate fault.

Thanks
Shivam

MARCO PAGANI | Seismic Hazard Team Coordinator | Skype mm.pagani | +39-0382-5169863
GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE MODEL | working together to assess risk