Latex in Drag and Drop

Pascal Schweitzer

Oct 15, 2018, 3:32:31 AM10/15/18
to OpenOLAT
I am trying to use a Latex formula in the Drag and Drop type of question  ("matchdraganddrop", QTI 2.1 I think). While I managed to get Tex to work in the other kinds of questions, in the drag and drop it seems not to work. Is it not enabled?

Stéphane Rossé

Oct 15, 2018, 5:10:33 AM10/15/18
to OpenOLAT
Hi

I think your case is the same as the following issue: https://jira.openolat.org/browse/OO-3689

I fix it last week for OpenOLAT 12.5.8 which will probably be release this Friday or the next one. If this solves not your problem, please send me an example of your question, there is a lot of way the write LaTeX and I miss perhaps something.

Best regards
Stéphane Rossé

On Monday, 15 October 2018 09:32:31 UTC+2, Pascal Schweitzer wrote:
I am trying to use a Latex formula in the Drag and Drop type of question  ("matchdraganddrop", QTI 2.1 I think). While I managed to get Tex to work in the other kinds of questions, in the drag and drop it seems not to work. Is it not enabled?

professional services for the open source eLearning system OLAT
hosting - operating - support - java development - consulting
www.frentix.com | www.openolat.org

frentix GmbH
Stéphane Rossé
Hardturmstrasse 76