TextBoxListComponent tag autocompletion doesn't work

federico....@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2015, 4:29:52 AM8/6/15
to OpenOLAT
HI all

I need to implement a text field with tag autocompletion function.
 I'm stdying gui demo example but it doesn't work. I'm using "TextBoxList 1" but autocompletion and AllowNewValues parameter don't work.

thanks all
Federico

Stéphane Rossé

Aug 17, 2015, 6:04:00 AM8/17/15
to OpenOLAT, federico....@gmail.com
Hi

The AllowNewValues is always set to true because the javascript library doesn't support this option ( we had an other library which supports it but we have too much issues with it ). There is a "production" example in the e-Portfolio workflow. If you had an artefact to your portfolio, there is a step where you can choose to add some tags to your artefact.

Best regards
Stéphane

federico....@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 4:25:25 AM8/27/15
to OpenOLAT, federico....@gmail.com
Hi Stéphane,

but autocompletion doesn't work. I can't see suggestions...