Grammatical error in assignment notification

egge...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2019, 7:36:16 AM12/3/19
to OpenOlat
Hi,

I noticed that there seems to be a grammatical error in the English email notification one receives after choosing an assignment.

Where it says „You have _choosed_ the following assignment (...)“, I believe it should instead say „You have _chosen_ the following assignment (...)“. See screenshot attached.

If this is part of the open source project‘s translations, is there an easy way for me to submit a fix for that?

Have a nice day,
Daniel
CA7D5732-A557-494E-B73B-13DAF848EC39.jpeg

Stéphane Rossé

Dec 3, 2019, 11:15:45 AM12/3/19
to OpenOlat
Hi Daniel,

We will fix this in 14.1.6 release. Thank you

Best regards
Stéphane

egge...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2019, 3:45:03 PM12/3/19
to OpenOlat
Alright, thank you for the quick reply Stéphane!