Survey in assessment - not work correctly

Alexander Sharabarin

Feb 27, 2020, 1:38:35 AM2/27/20
to OpenOlat
Hello!
Dear colleagues, can you help to me find the solution for solve next problem?
I create "Assessment" in my Course. Set "Rubric assessment" to ON and select in "Rubric questionnaire" one of my survey.
But after participant try to finish this Assessment with survey he can only view the form of survey but can't change anything on them.
Below you can find the screen.

Also I want to explain which task I try to solve. I need to collect all survey from all students on course. So I want to block some content or task in my course before student not pass the survey.
Or if you can idea about how to do survey obligatory please inform me I will respect!

Thanks!

Configure screen shot:

This form isn't active in Assessment block:

Florian Gnägi

Feb 27, 2020, 2:54:35 AM2/27/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi

The assessment course element is to assess student performance by a coach. The rubric is filed out by a coach only, not by the student.

If you want to get feedback about your course from your students you can use the survey course element.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOlat
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Okenstrasse 6
CH-8037 Zürich, Switzerland

Find me on wire skype twitter xing linkedin

Alexander Sharabarin

Feb 27, 2020, 3:10:47 AM2/27/20
to OpenOlat
Dear Florian!

Thanks for answer!

And what can you recommend about the second question?

" I need to collect all survey from all students on course. So for example I want to block some content or task in my course before student not pass the survey. Or you can suggest idea about how to do survey obligatory?"

четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г., 11:54:35 UTC+4 пользователь Florian Gnägi написал:

Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

Florian Gnägi

Feb 27, 2020, 3:19:00 AM2/27/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
You can not „pass“ as survey. If you want something to pass or fail you must use an assessable course element such as test, manual assessment, checkbox or the task element. Survey are to collect statistical data. Using expert rules you can also make sure students really did this survey. Please see the manual to learn more about this.

Cheers
Florian

Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

Urs Hensler

Feb 27, 2020, 3:50:15 AM2/27/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi

This is not possible in OpenOlat 14.

OpenOlat 15 will have a new access control in the course, the so-called learning path. In this path the order of the individual course elements can be defined step by step. For example you can specify that a survey must be completed before the participant has access to the next step in the course.

Cheers,
Urs

Am 27.02.2020 um 09:10 schrieb Alexander Sharabarin <shara...@haulmont.com>:

Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

Alexander Sharabarin

Feb 27, 2020, 6:22:43 AM2/27/20
to OpenOlat
Thanks for good news! )

Alexander Sharabarin

Feb 27, 2020, 6:23:53 AM2/27/20
to OpenOlat
Ok, thank you, I'll waiting new release.)

четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г., 12:19:00 UTC+4 пользователь Florian Gnägi написал:
Florian