Edit the Metadata of any one document and click on save

bellammal...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2014, 10:00:37 AM9/4/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

Can i get suggestion on this issue bellow..

Login: Author/Admin

Steps:
1.Login to the application
2.Navigate to Learning Resource tab
3. Click on Resource folder under Create tool from the right margin
4. "Create New Resource Folder " page get displayed on the screen
5.Enter mandate fields click on save and next
6.Create two new documents
7. Edit the Metadata  of any one document and click on save

Issue: Check the metadata of the  other document, same data  (i.e Title and description) is displayed that was entered into the previous document. Also the name in the "Created by " field is of some other author.

Expected:  It Should not take same instance of edited metadata for other created document.
Also the name in the "Created by " field should be of the same author who created the resource folder

Thanks!
Mallikarjuna Bellam

Florian Gnägi

Sep 5, 2014, 3:37:44 AM9/5/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mallikarjuna

I don’t understand your issue. I just tested on latest 9.4.3 and did not see any inconsistency. Please test on the latest 9.4 codebase or on 10 and describe the issue in more detail so we can reproduce the problem. It also helps to attach an annotated screenshot so we can understand better what you think is wrong.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT and OLATpro
 hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

bellammal...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2014, 5:19:57 AM9/5/14
to open...@googlegroups.com, bellammal...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please look my attachments.From SS1 we will come to SS2 and edit Title and Description(As per the Screen Shots we are editing for hello.html only),after editing click on save.

the Tiltle and Description changes are reflecting to other files too(ex:hello1.html),even we didn't do any changes for hello1.html

Thanks!
Mallikarjuna Bellam
SS1.png
SS2.png

Florian Gnägi

Sep 5, 2014, 5:50:52 AM9/5/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
I can not reproduce this problem or I still don’t understand it.

Maybe this is some windows specific thing, we never operate OpenOLAT under windows.

I’m sorry, I can’t help you with that right now.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de
<SS1.png><SS2.png>