issue with SCROM content

Ravi

Jul 8, 2014, 8:28:54 AM7/8/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

uploaded scrom content was getting saved in local file system path D:\openolat\olatdata\bcroot\repository . i want to save the scrom content in some other location either in server path(Ex:- D:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\scrom) or some other repository.

Please help me on where i can change the path to save the content in Server or Repository.

Thanks in Advance...

Stéphane Rossé

Jul 9, 2014, 3:18:39 AM7/9/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi

It is high risk to change the location because in different place of the OpenOLAT code, it assumes that the location of the SCORM packages is there, within a folder with a specific name (which is saved on the database too). The upload in OpenOLAT not only upload the SCORM zip file but create some database entries.

If you want to upload some content in OpenOLAT without the GUI, we have some REST APIs which allow this. See the documentation.

Best Regards
Stéphane Rossé