How to change the color of the questions in the test? - OO 10.1.3

Jakub Wasielewski

Feb 26, 2015, 3:02:10 AM2/26/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the visibility of selected questions in the test. Currently, there is too little visible sign of the questions in the test navigation.

Is it possible to change the color of the questions in the navigation, when it's selected. For now its only bolded.
I would like, when I select
question i navigation, that question will have orange colour.

How i can do that?

Best regards
Jakub Wasielewski

Florian Gnägi

Mar 2, 2015, 5:06:30 AM3/2/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jakub

Use the CSS inspector of your browser to find the relevant CSS class. You can override the CSS in your custom theme.

In case you did not knew: frentix offers also layout customization services. We can implement a custom theme that matches your corporate design. In such a theme we could also modify this kind of things. Let me know privately if you are interested in a quote.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
 hosting - operating - support - development - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

Jakub Wasielewski

Mar 2, 2015, 10:13:00 AM3/2/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florian

Thank You for reply.

For now we try change CSS by self, but I'll have to mind your proposal about implement :)

Cheers
Jakub Wasielewski