OpenOlat 15.0 released

Florian Gnägi

May 13, 2020, 8:57:25 AM5/13/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Dear OpenOlat community

The OpenOlat 15.0 release is an iterative evolution of the 10 -14 release series. You can download it from here: http://www.openolat.org/downloads.html

The most important highlights are:
  • Learning path - the new OpenOlat standard course
  • Course configuration overview and course element bulk change workflows
  • Various course elments can now be used as course tools in the toolbar
  • Switch between roles in courses with optimized, role-specific views
  • Course related terms of use and data privacy policy infrastructure
  • Full integration of BigBlueButton virtual classroom for courses and groups
  • New drag&drop question type "order"
  • Manual sorting of catalog levels and entries
  • New comprehensive grading tool and grading assignments in the coaching tool
  • Technical foundation to have multiple OpenOlat windows being opened at the same time

Have a look at the detailed list below and check out release notes at
https://confluence.openolat.org/display/OO150EN/Release+Notes+15.0

Also make sure you have seen the release overview video in our YouTube channel:

OpenOlat 15.0 is the best and most secure OpenOlat release yet and we recommend installing it as soon as possible for all OLAT and OpenOlat users.

OpenOlat 15.0 can be downloaded from there: http://www.openolat.org/downloads.html

If you rather prefer cloning from the repository, make sure you clone from the 15.0 maintenance branch and not from master: https://github.com/OpenOLAT/OpenOLAT/tree/OpenOLAT_15.0

Thanks for the bugreports and code contributions made by the community, we appreciate those inputs a lot!
Enjoy the new release and send us your feedback!

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Okenstrasse 6
CH-8037 Zürich, Switzerland