Scrom issue in IE Browser openolat latest version

abdulkh...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2014, 8:00:26 AM10/15/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
when i click on scrom button it not able to displayed in frame window  (attached ----ScormIssue.jpeg). I had gone through the logs it shows the following error

it gives error and had a link like open this content in new window in I.E 9 vER

2014-10-15 17:02:00,190 [http-8443-exec-85] WARN  UserActivityLoggerImpl  - LoggingAction reported an inconsistency (Mandatory resource not available: wiki) while logging: open resource, action=org.olat.core.logging.activity.LearningResourceLoggingAction@11c33b1, fieldId=null, expected: [Mandatory are wiki. ] OR [Mandatory are businessGroup,wiki. ] OR [Mandatory are genRepoEntry. ] OR [Mandatory are genRepoEntry,bcFile. ] OR [Mandatory are scormResource. ] OR [Mandatory are cp,cpNode. ] OR [Mandatory are cp. ] OR [Mandatory are course,node,genRepoEntry. ] OR [Mandatory are course,node,wiki. ] OR [Mandatory are course,node,scormResource. ] OR [Mandatory are course,node,iq. ] OR [Mandatory are course,node. ], actual: [LoggingResourceables: 3, LoggingResourceInfo[type=businessPath,rtype=businessPath,id=0,name=], LoggingResourceInfo[type=businessPath,rtype=businessPath,id=0,name=], LoggingResourceInfo[type=FileResource.SCORMCP,rtype=scormResource,id=90450994990257,name=SolidCourse_Scrom1]] ^%^ >>>stack of 1.cause::java.lang.Exception: OLAT-4653 ->  at org.olat.core.logging.activity.UserActivityLoggerImpl.log(UserActivityLoggerImpl.java:684) at org.olat.core.logging.activity.ThreadLocalUserActivityLogger.log(ThreadLocalUserActivityLogger.java:153) at org.olat.modules.scorm.ScormAPIandDisplayController.<init>(ScormAPIandDisplayController.java:123) at org.olat.modules.scorm.ScormMainManager.createScormAPIandDisplayController(ScormMainManager.java:133) at org.olat.repository.handlers.SCORMCPHandler.createLaunchController(SCORMCPHandler.java:118) at org.olat.repository.RepositoyUIFactory.createLaunchController(RepositoyUIFactory.java:92) at org.olat.course.site.CourseSiteContextEntryControllerCreator.createController(CourseSiteContextEntryControllerCreator.java:68) at org.olat.NewControllerFactory.launch(NewControllerFactory.java:251) at org.olat.core.commons.controllers.resume.ResumeController.isInterceptionRequired(ResumeController.java:163) at org.olat.login.AfterLoginInterceptionController.<init>(AfterLoginInterceptionController.java:128) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

Please let me know what changes need to be done.

ScormIssue.jpg

Florian Gnägi

Oct 16, 2014, 4:25:30 AM10/16/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi

The error message has nothing to do with your problem. The content can not be displayed in an iframe. You either exported the SCORM module wrong or it tries to load content from a non-SSL site while your OpenOLAT runs on SSL.

Normally SCORM is opened in a frame so it can access the SCORM API in the parent frame. I don’t know if your content has access to the parent window if you press that button in your screenshot because this is not a link from OpenOLAT but rather from your browser. It is up to the browsers security model if you can then access the API from that new window. OpenOLAT has no special support to open modules in new windows instead of iframes.

Cheers
Florian

Opening SCORM in a separate window is not possible because SCORM requires to access the SCORM API

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de
<ScormIssue.jpg>

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT and OLATpro
 hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

abdulkh...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2014, 9:53:02 AM10/31/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florian,

I am confused about you said that You either exported the SCORM module wrong or it tries to load content from a non-SSL site while your OpenOLAT runs on SSL.
Could you please elaborate on this..

1) non-SSL site  means....

i will explain my scenario  how i had uploaded . i had created the course and added the scrom through upload button in open olat application in which i choose the scrom.zip from my window i.e. d:/( where i had scrom files located).

Florian Gnägi

Nov 3, 2014, 1:47:10 AM11/3/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
non-SSL means a site which is not encrypted with Secure Socket Layer encryption. This means plain vanilla port 80 or 8080 unencrypted HTTP.

Cheers
Florian

abdulkh...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2014, 2:14:11 AM11/3/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Thanks..

i had one doubts about your solution which was given that in
I don’t know if your content has access to the parent window if you press that button in your screenshot

what it means  ... How can i know whether my contenet has the parent  access ... Please let us know ... so that i will checked on my behalf also.

Thanks
Abdul Khaleem

abdulkh...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2014, 1:11:35 AM11/14/14