Configuration of MathJax

phuc...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2017, 5:17:59 AM3/21/17
to OpenOLAT
Can I configuration the URL of MathJax via URL like this: ?config=TeX-AMS-MML_HTMLorMML? As the version 11.3 I can only configure where to load MathJax, but not how should a browser load mathjax.

Florian Gnägi

Mar 21, 2017, 5:49:12 AM3/21/17
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi

You can specify an URL where the browser should load the mathjax library. This should be an URL, not just an URL parameter.

Default:
mathjax.cdn=//cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/

This will load MathJax from the „official“ MathJax content delivery network. There is no need to change this unless you have your own installation of MathJax deployed on your own server.

Cheers
Florian

Am 21.03.2017 um 08:37 schrieb phuc...@gmail.com:

Can I configuration the URL of MathJax via URL like this: ?config=TeX-AMS-MML_HTMLorMML? As the version 11.3 I can only configure where to load MathJax, but not how should a browser load mathjax.

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

Find me on skype  twitter xing linkedin

Stéphane Rossé

Mar 22, 2017, 10:09:50 AM3/22/17
to OpenOLAT
Hi

No, you cannot configure MathJax yourself. The main reason is that we need to configure it to ensure that it works with our rich text plugin, and with the content generated with older version of OpenOLAT (which used jsMath). Can I ask why you would change this setting?

Best regards
Stéphane Rossé

Stéphane Rossé

Mar 23, 2017, 5:08:42 AM3/23/17
to OpenOLAT
Hi

To be more precise, we use this configuration TeX-AMS-MML_HTMLorMML with some additional javascript configuration for the jsMath2jax extension.

Best regards
Stéphane Rossé

phuc...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 3:43:34 AM3/28/17
to OpenOLAT
We used mathjax before OpenOlat made MathJax Support. Some of our authors use the Openolat Build In Editor to edit their Souce Code HTML. But we change workflow now and all authors use webdav. Problem solved.