password auto complete should always be disabled

bellammal...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2014, 6:51:20 AM9/9/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi team,

I need to be Password autocomplete need to be disabled for my application.Can you pls suggest where needs to be changes done in our OLAT.Find attached for the reference.

Thanks!

Malliakrjuna
AutoComplete.png

Wolfgang Pfalzgraf

Sep 9, 2014, 2:34:33 PM9/9/14
to open...@googlegroups.com, bellammal...@gmail.com
That is not Olat, but your Browser (firefox or IE) that does autocomplete.

bellammal...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2014, 3:19:18 AM9/10/14
to open...@googlegroups.com, bellammal...@gmail.com
Hi,

I dont want to do it through Browser settings i need to work with code,Please let me any suggestion on file names of OLAT.
bcz the problem with the browser, i don need to tell every user Browser to go settings and off the Autocommit.Please provide give me suggestion on Exact and permanent solution.

Thanks!
Mallikarjuna B