How to get task id using OpenOLAT rest api

nkoval...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2015, 7:50:59 AM7/29/15
to OpenOLAT
Good day. I can't find how to get task id or task list with parameters in OpenOLAT rest api.
I need to get list of tasks of current user of some course, choose some task which I need and do final submit of this task using client app based on java. But I don't know how to get list of tasks and how to identify tasks.

Stéphane Rossé

Jul 30, 2015, 3:31:21 AM7/30/15
to OpenOLAT, nkoval...@gmail.com
Hi

We didn't implemented a REST API for the Group task course element. You can do some bulk upload using the assessment tool > bulk assessment (see documentation).

If you are interested to finance this new feature, you can always contact me privately.

Best regards
Stéphane

Le mercredi 29 juillet 2015 13:50:59 UTC+2, nkoval...@gmail.com a écrit :
Good day. I can't find how to get task id or task list with parameters in OpenOLAT rest api.
I need to get list of tasks of current user of some course, choose some task which I need and do final submit of this task using client app based on java. But I don't know how to get list of tasks and how to identify tasks.

professional services for the open source eLearning system OLAT
hosting - operating - support - java development - consulting
http://www.frentix.com | http://www.olat.com | http://openolat.org

frentix  GmbH
Stéphane Rossé
Hardturmstrasse 76