OpenOlat 14.1 released

Florian Gnägi

Sep 27, 2019, 4:07:36 AM9/27/19
to open...@googlegroups.com
Dear OpenOlat community

The OpenOlat 14.1 release is an iterative evolution of the 10 -13 release series. You can download it from here: http://www.openolat.org/downloads.html

The most important highlights are:
  • Support for online office editors such as Office365, CollaboraOffice and OnlyOffice
  • Support for AdobeConnect as group or course virtual classroom solution
  • Rubric assessment in manual scoring course element
  • Simplified assessment mode
  • Improved curriculum roles
  • Bulk export for efficiency statements
  • Extended lecture and absence management with cockpit view and support for dispensaries
  • Improved metadata handling when importing youtube videos or working with test items

Have a look at the detailed list below and check out release notes at

OpenOlat 14.1 is the best and most secure OpenOlat release yet and we recommend installing it as soon as possible for all OLAT and OpenOlat users.

OpenOlat 14.1 can be downloaded from there: http://www.openolat.org/downloads.html

If you rather prefer cloning from the repository, make sure you clone from the 14.1 maintenance branch and not from master: https://github.com/OpenOLAT/OpenOLAT/tree/OpenOLAT_14.1

Thanks for the bugreports and code contributions made by the community, we appreciate those inputs a lot!
Enjoy the new release and send us your feedback!

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Okenstrasse 6
CH-8037 Zürich, Switzerland