OpenOLAT 11.4 released

Florian Gnägi

Apr 13, 2017, 5:01:55 AM4/13/17
to open...@googlegroups.com
Dear OpenOLAT community

The OpenOLAT 11.4 release is an iterative evolution of the 10.0 and 11.0 release series. You can download it from here: http://www.openolat.org/downloads.html

The OpenOLAT 11.4 includes some new features in the QTI 2 e-assessment infrastructure such as auto-save in the essay question type an the new question type „hottext“ as well as improvements within the group tools.  Have a look at the detailed list below and check out release notes https://www.openolat.com/features/releasenotes/new-features-11-4/?lang=en

OpenOLAT 11.4 is the best and most secure OpenOLAT release yet and we recommend installing it as soon as possible for all OLAT and OpenOLAT users.

OpenOLAT 11.4 can be downloaded from there: http://www.openolat.org/downloads.html

If you rather prefer cloning from the repository, make sure you clone from the 11.4 maintenance repository and not from default: http://hg.openolat.org/openolat114

Thanks for the bugreports and code contributions made by the community, we appreciate those inputs a lot!

Enjoy the new release and send us your feedback!

Best regards
The OpenOLAT development team

Release Notes - OpenOLAT - Version 11.4

** Bug
    * [OO-2612] - Update libraries and pom maintenance
    * [OO-2668] - RS if src/href is null in a QTI 2.1 assessment item
    * [OO-2669] - In portfolio template, the table view start the assignment instead to edit it
    * [OO-2670] - RS sync a binder with its template (missing assignments)
    * [OO-2671] - Error if the payment method is updated
    * [OO-2673] - RS in QTI 2.1 editor if user want to delete "nothing"

** Improvement
    * [OO-2635] - Implement course member list presentation style for group members
    * [OO-2672] - portfolio template: mouseover for status symbols

** New Feature
    * [OO-2607] - QTI2: auto-save feature for essay question type
    * [OO-2610] - QTI2: Hottext Interaction support in test editor
    * [OO-2621] - Notification messages in groups, refactor group information tool

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland