Obtain reading rights after submitting

Peetz, Dr. Angela

Apr 11, 2017, 12:42:29 AM4/11/17
to open...@googlegroups.com
How can I define the following setting with expert rules:
A student is allowed to read the papers/posts of other students only after submitting his/her own paper/post.

Is there an expertrule that can be used in e.g. folders?

Greetings from Hamburg,
Angela

Florian Gnägi

Apr 13, 2017, 4:39:06 AM4/13/17
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angela

I think this is currently not possible, certainly not with the current folder course element. You can use the new participant folder to let users submit documents and then move those submitted documents to another folder, however there is no rule there to check if someone uploaded something (via web or webdav). It could be implemented though.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

Find me on skype  twitter xing linkedin

Peetz, Dr. Angela

Apr 13, 2017, 4:58:43 AM4/13/17
to open...@googlegroups.com

Dear Florian,

thank you for your answer. I will check with my colleagues if they are interested supporting their idea in OpenOLAT.

Greetings from Hamburg,

Angela