infinispan setup for clustering and load balancing

bellammal...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 2:20:08 AM7/15/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

some more help required on some points,can you please detailed

1.olat properties file changes are enough for clustering,like Apache web server kind of servers required?
2.I have deployed the war file on Jboss,on top of this is there any servers required to listen port? or in our olat itself configuration will be done?
3.in our OLAT where the session handling is done,what are the files involved on this session handling.?
4.is there any additional code to write for clustering and load balancing?
5.if already we have the implementation where it is?if there means what i need to enable?

Thanks!
Mallikarjuna