How to mark visited resources in a course?

Hans

Apr 1, 2020, 11:17:05 AM4/1/20
to OpenOlat
Hi there,

I didn't find anything regarding marking the lessons, curses or material that they were visited by a student. I plan to set about 100 short clips as content and they should either be visited step by step or individual order. The visited sites or learning resource should be marked. Bookmarks are not realy helpfull in that matter. Is that possible? And if yes, where are the settings for that?

Thanks in advance
Hans

Urs Hensler

Apr 2, 2020, 7:35:14 AM4/2/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans,

OpenOlat 15 will support your use case with the learning path.

Kind regards,
Urs

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

Hans

Apr 2, 2020, 10:40:56 AM4/2/20
to OpenOlat
Hello Urs,

I just read the doc and was wondering that I havn't seen that before. Sounds great. When will this release (15.0)  be availible?  I use actually OO14.2 and there it's not possible.

Thanks and Regards
Hans

Florian Gnaegi

Apr 2, 2020, 10:44:35 AM4/2/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
We habe public pre-releases since January, we expect the final release begin of May.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOlat
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Okenstrasse 6
CH-8037 Zürich, Switzerland

Find me on wire skype twitter xing linkedin

Hans Jörg Maurer

Apr 3, 2020, 4:58:45 AM4/3/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Dear Florian,
thanks for the info. Hm, I can't find any pre-release. I'm not that Java expert for develeoping, bug detection is one of my missions. If there is some relief needed I may support.
So I'm looking forward to May.

Regards
Hans