Use QTI questions on LTI extern page

Carlos Santos

Jul 20, 2019, 3:59:46 AM7/20/19
to OpenOLAT
Dears,

I am developing a LTI page pointing to a game. We also have tests for the students we can export in QTI format, but since we can also import QTI questions into OpenOLAT, my question is: is there a way to use the questions from OpenOLAT in a custom LTI page to an application outside from OpenOLAT?

The game should use the same questions from the tests but maybe exporting the OpenOLAT questions and parsing the XML into my own application would not be necessary.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Carlos

Florian Gnaegi

Jul 21, 2019, 2:47:08 PM7/21/19
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carlos

OpenOlat supports LTI 1.1 but for now only as an LTI consumer and not as an LTI producer. For you scenario a producer must be implemented that you then can embed into your page.

The scenario is not new but not supported at the moment and I don’t see this happen any time soon except someone is willing to fund the development. If you a possibility to fund such a development from your institution, please let me know.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

Find me on wire skype twitter xing linkedin