SCROM related Information Needed

已查看 44 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

abdulkh...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年7月8日 07:09:452014/7/8
收件人 open...@googlegroups.com
Hi

while creating course and adding the scrom for the course , and hereafter i had navigated the scrom to provide the test
When we give the test using the SCORM learning content, the values are going to save in which tables in the database.
 if i get the result of the exam with pass/failed.

Could you please let me know, the tables names for data flow ,

2. From which tables we are fetching the data to show on Evidence of achievement page

Stéphane Rossé

未读,
2014年7月9日 03:27:262014/7/9
收件人 open...@googlegroups.com、abdulkh...@gmail.com
Hi

The end result of a SCORM in a course is saved in the o_property table. If you want to know the ugly details, take a look at this class:

org.olat.course.assessment.NewCachePersistingAssessmentManager

Best Regards
Stéphane Rossé

abdulkh...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年7月9日 03:35:442014/7/9
收件人 open...@googlegroups.com、abdulkh...@gmail.com
Looking for positive reply.

Stéphane Rossé

未读,
2014年7月9日 08:20:572014/7/9
收件人 open...@googlegroups.com、abdulkh...@gmail.com
Hi

The system is complex, you need to take the code and see what it does.

The course element which contains the SCORM save the end result in the o_property table, where the resourcetypename is "CourseModule", the resourcetypeid is the id of the course, the category is a string concatenate with NID:scor:: the id of the course element and the name is 'SCORE' for score, 'PASSED' for passed/failed...

The org.olat.course.assessment.EfficiencyStatementManager will collect the results of the course elements and calculate a final score/passed/failed and save the evidence of achievement is saved in the table o_as_eff_statement, the table contains some informations directly as score, passed... and a XML file (statement_xml) with more informations on every course elements.

And if you want more detailed informations on a timely manner, you can always ask us for a professional but paid support.

Best Regards
Stéphane Rossé
回复全部
回复作者