Localhost error

elovequ...@gmail.com

May 13, 2020, 2:46:18 AM5/13/20
to OpenOlat
After following all the Another Installation steps, I am facing a big problem.When I start the tomcat, I can't load into the http://www.localhost:8088 page. How can I fix it?

Oliver Kant

May 13, 2020, 2:53:10 AM5/13/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello

It should be http://localhost:8088 without the www. If that does not fix
it, can you please provide us with more information: What kind of
JRE/JDK are you using? Tomcat Version? Database and Version? Operating
System.. and finally, what does your catalina.out say? It should be
located at ~/logs/catalina.out

Cheers
Oliver

Lang Sandra

May 13, 2020, 3:48:50 AM5/13/20
to open...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, my mistake, it is http://localhost:8088. My versions are apache-tomcat-8.5.54, jre-8u251( jre1.8.0_251 after unzipping and soft linking). Data base is mysql (I followed the instructions and I also download the intel-icc9-libs-9.0-x86_64.tar.gz)

Operating system is Ubuntu 16.04. And finally my catalina.out file say ./tomcat/bin/catalina.sh  2:  eval:  -Xss256k:   not found    at the last line.

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用

May 13, 2020, 11:24:59 AM5/13/20
to open...@googlegroups.com

I didn’t download the same versions as the manual said.

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用

May 13, 2020, 4:11:14 PM5/13/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
My log/Catalina.out doesn’t shout out anything. I think maybe there are some problem there.And these are my versions for tomcat and jre.

20200513_154711.jpg
20200513_154725.jpg
20200513_154655.jpg