LDAP Synchronization with OpenOLAT

Jeff Underwood

Aug 7, 2014, 12:18:02 PM8/7/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Greetings everyone,

I'm currently logging into OpenOLAT with LDAP. In Administration/Core functions/LDAP there are two options to sync with LDAP. The "Start incremental sync" and the "Start full sync". is there something I can change or add, to sync with a specific user?

Thank you,
Jeff

Florian Gnägi

Aug 7, 2014, 12:24:51 PM8/7/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff

A specific user is always synched on login. Synching of a single user triggered by the user manager is not implemented, there is only the batch sync which syncs all users.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT and OLATpro
 hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

Jeff Underwood

Aug 7, 2014, 1:37:06 PM8/7/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the information Florian. My goal was to avoid synching thousands of users.

oronzo lezzi

Jun 25, 2015, 9:42:44 AM6/25/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jeff,
I have OpenOLAT 10.3 under Administration -->Core Fuction I have only:

    Languages
    Quota management
    Versioning
    REST API
    Landing pages
    User tools
    Calendar
    E-mail
    Ordner
    WebDAV
    Access control
    Statistics
    Full-text search
    Notifications
    OLAT password

Why I cannot see LDAP ?

Florian Gnägi

Jun 25, 2015, 10:29:50 AM6/25/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi

You have to enable and configure LDAP in your olat.local.properties. There is no admin GUI for configuration, only to trigger synchs when the configuration is done, but this GUI does not show up when the module is not enabled in the configuration.

Cheers
Florian
 hosting - operating - support - development - consulting