Where are the images located?

Hans

Mar 29, 2020, 10:06:50 AM3/29/20
to OpenOlat
There are nice images at the login page. But I want to set them just to one only. Where are these images located?
Thanks
Hans

Florian Gnaegi

Mar 29, 2020, 11:15:04 AM3/29/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOlat
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Okenstrasse 6
CH-8037 Zürich, Switzerland

Find me on wire skype twitter xing linkedin

Hans

Mar 30, 2020, 4:10:00 AM3/30/20
to OpenOlat
Hi Florian,

thanks for the link. Is there an easier way instead of compiling all. Just replacing the pictures did it also. But for the future I maybe have to do additional changes.

I've got some error messages for missing paths, mainly:
      error light/_config.scss (Line 41: File to import not found or unreadable: ../../bootstrap/stylesheets/bootstrap/variables.

The mentioned _config.scss exists, but there is no  ../../bootstrap/..., I just have /home/openolat/openolat-1422/static/themes/light /modules/_bootstrap.scss and /home/openolat/openolat-1422/static/js/paella/player/resources/bootstrap - folder

Did I miss something to install?

sass is Sass 3.4.23 (Selective Steve)

Regards
Hans

Urs Hensler

Mar 30, 2020, 4:52:53 AM3/30/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans,

Currently the OpenOlat themes can only be compiled with Ruby Saas (https://sass-lang.com/ruby-sass), but not with LibSaas or DartSaas.

Which implementation are you using?

Best regards,
Urs

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

Daniel Asal

Mar 30, 2020, 5:26:15 AM3/30/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hallo Hans,

the bootstrap folder, is not included in the war. I always just copy it from the github-repo, then it works.
@Florian: Is there a reason for not including bootstrap?

Best Regards
Daniel
--
Daniel Asal
DV-Systembetreuung

Hans

Mar 30, 2020, 11:11:33 AM3/30/20
to OpenOlat
@Daniel: Thanks, I could start compiling but still run into a fault. See below.
@Urs: I don't find any despription except the version, its Sass 3.4.23 (Selective Steve). and after Daniels info it starts to compile. So, I think its the right one.

During compilation I got the following message:

      error ./pmetheme/email.scss (Line 4: File to import not found or unreadable: openolat_config.
Load paths:
  /home/openolat/openolat-1422/static/themes
  /home/openolat/openolat-1422/static/themes/light
  /home/openolat/openolat-1422/static/themes/pmetheme
  /home/openolat/openolat-1422/static/themes/light/modules
  /home/openolat/openolat-1422/static/themes)

There is no openolat_config in any folder. Also not in the git.
The doc names it:

(openolat_config -> mytheme_config, openolat_theme -> mytheme_theme)
- Open mytheme/theme.sass and replace the references to the files you just renamed

Is this a typing error or do I have to create this file. And what's the content?

Thanks
Hans

Urs Hensler

Mar 31, 2020, 6:05:21 AM3/31/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans

It is not a typo but a missing statement (bold) in the readme. Besides theme.sass and content.sass you habe to edit email.sass.

- Open mytheme/theme.sass and replace the references to the files you just renamed
  (openolat_config -> mytheme_config, openolat_theme -> mytheme_theme)
- Open mytheme/content.sass and replace the references to the files you just renamed
  (openolat_config -> mytheme_config, openolat_content -> mytheme_content)
- Open mytheme/email.sass and replace the references to the files you just renamed
  (openolat_config -> mytheme_config, openolat_email -> mytheme_email)

The resulting mytheme/email.sass:

@charset "UTF-8";

/* Use OpenOLAT configuration to override defaults */
@import „mytheme_config";

/* Add all default config and apply styles from light theme */
@import "light/email";

/* Override with OpenOLAT customizations */
@import „mytheme_email“;

I hope this helps,
Urs

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

Hans

Mar 31, 2020, 1:34:13 PM3/31/20
to OpenOlat
Thanks a lot.

With your input compilation was running.Now comes the hard part to produce content..

Regards
Hans