not rendering the new component in Course Creation Form

Ravi

May 29, 2014, 8:40:27 AM5/29/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
        Hi Team,

        While Creating course in Learning Resources Tab, an overlay pops up(Create New Course Form ).
        I am trying to add a drop down field in the overlay,but it is not adding.I am using the following code.I have earlier added one TextField on the same screen ,it was working,but im getting issue while adding a dropdown .

        sample code for drop down i have used in RepositoryEditDescriptionController.java :

        private SingleSelection courseType;
        String courseTypeKeys[] = new String[]{"CourseType 1","CourseType 2","CourseType 3"};
        String courseTypeValues[] = new String[]{"CourseType 1","CourseType 2","CourseType 3"};

        courseType=uifactory.addDropdownSingleselect("cif.coursetype", formLayout, courseTypeKeys, courseTypeValues,null);
        courseType.setVisible(true);

        So could you please help me on this?

Stéphane Rossé

May 30, 2014, 5:42:25 AM5/30/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello

If you work with the RepositoryEditDescriptionController.java , the different fields are in an other FormLayoutContainer.

 courseType=uifactory.addDropdownSingleselect("cif.coursetype", descCont, courseTypeKeys, courseTypeValues,null);

You must use the descCont instead formLayout.

Best regards
Stéphane Rossé