save content from a goup

hgg

Oct 10, 2014, 12:59:11 PM10/10/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

is in OO 10 a way to save content from a wiki or e-portfolio from a OO
group within a course? In a former version one could download a wiki at
least as CP and reload it as read-only.

Best regards,
Hans-Gert

--

Dr. Hans-Gert Graebe, apl. Prof., Inst. Informatik, Univ. Leipzig
postal address: Postfach 100920, D-04009 Leipzig

Florian Gnägi

Oct 10, 2014, 2:35:07 PM10/10/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans-Gert

I don't see your problem. Export of wiki works as before.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT and OLATpro
 hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

hgg

Oct 10, 2014, 3:33:52 PM10/10/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Am 10.10.2014 um 20:35 schrieb Florian Gnägi:
> Hi Hans-Gert
>
> I don't see your problem. Export of wiki works as before.
>
> Cheers
> Florian

Oh, I see. I looked at the wrong place.

Is it also possible to export an e-portfolio from a group?

hgg

--

apl. Prof. Dr. Hans-Gert Graebe, Inst. Informatik, Univ. Leipzig

hgg

Oct 11, 2014, 1:45:12 PM10/11/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Am 10.10.2014 um 20:35 schrieb Florian Gnägi:
> Export of wiki works as before.

I exported the wiki as CP and reimported it into another course.

The standard font-size in "use wiki css" is quite tiny (75% of 10px).
Although I could fix that switching to "adopt" in the Layout tab of the
CP-Content course node, may be its worth to reconsider the settings in
the exported wiki.css.

hgg

--

apl. Prof. Dr. Hans-Gert Graebe, Inst. Informatik, Univ. Leipzig

Florian Gnägi

Oct 16, 2014, 5:16:41 AM10/16/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi hgg

The font size rule does set the font to 12px, not 75% of 10px. This is a common CSS reset trick, it starts with setting the HTML and all other elements to 100% first. What browser are you using?

But anyway, I replaced the CSS reset code with the new reset from the OpenOLAT 10 light theme.
See here: https://jira.openolat.org/browse/OO-1256

Cheers
Florian

hgg