OpenOLAT 10.3.2 released

Florian Gnägi

Jul 13, 2015, 3:21:25 AM7/13/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Dear OpenOLAT community

The OpenOLAT 10.3.2 maintenance update is now ready for download from the OpenOLAT website.

This is a bugfix and maintenance release for the 10.3.x series that addresses several minor issues that have been discovered recently and improves the overall stability. This update is recommended for every 10.0.x - 10.3.x installation and below.

For a full list of changes see the release notes below or check out the OpenOLAT website at http://www.openolat.org. You can download the release from http://www.openolat.com/downloads/?lang=en

If you rather prefer cloning from the repository, make sure you clone from the 10.3.x maintenance repository and not from default: http://hg.openolat.org/openolat103

The OpenOLAT manual for release 10.3 is available here:

Thanks for the bugreports and code contributions made by the community, we appreciate those inputs a lot!

Enjoy the new release and send us your feedback!

Best regards
The OpenOLAT development team

Release Notes - OpenOLAT - Version 10.3.2
** Bug
    * [OO-1597] - RS in single page if select link without selection
    * [OO-1599] - RS the step "Task assignment" is enabled after some users start the tasks
    * [OO-1600] - Tasks and solutions files are not copied by course copy
    * [OO-1601] - RS duplicate reminder
    * [OO-1602] - Grouptask optimizations
    * [OO-1604] - RS automatic task assignment
    * [OO-1605] - Format the year of our date+time format with 4 digits
    * [OO-1607] - OpenMeetings 3.0.6 break the OpenOLAT integration
** Improvement
    * [OO-1603] - Reminder's rule after course end date
    * [OO-1606] - Close ASAP the database connection of the QTIPreWarm
** New Feature
    * [OO-1592] - Bulk pulling of unreleased tests

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
 hosting - operating - support - development - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

oronzo lezzi

Jul 16, 2015, 12:48:33 PM7/16/15
to open...@googlegroups.com

Hello Florian,

can recommend an
installation  and configuration guide for this new version as that of the site (http://www.openolat.com/fileadmin/adminwiki/_START_.html)

 is not
exactly clear,

 thanks

Oronzo

Florian Gnägi

Aug 4, 2015, 2:01:54 AM8/4/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oronzo

What exactly is not clear? Unfortunately you need to have some linux experience to operate OpenOLAT. If you do not want to deal with the technical stuff or if you have no experience in that consider our hosting offerings, they start as low as 249 CHF per month : http://www.openolat.com/hosting/?lang=en

Cheers
Florian

oronzo lezzi

Aug 4, 2015, 2:54:50 AM8/4/15
to OpenOLAT
Hello Florian,
thanks for your answer,I have overcome the difficulties in the installation of OpenOLAT

Regards

Oronzo