mycourses (SHOWED register users and user manager)

abdulkh...@gmail.com

May 18, 2015, 7:57:00 AM5/18/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
In openolat outhor / admin created the cources and publishes , we are able to view the cources in Mycourseslink in learning resources tab,

the course created for all open olat users i.e register users and also teh cources for members also.

i am not bale to view the course created for members only i am view for all users resgistered users only

pleaase letr me know what to chnage

In repository Manager class i had this code...

public

List<RepositoryEntry> getLearningResourcesAsStudent(Identity identity, int firstResult, int maxResults, RepositoryEntryOrder... orderby) {

StringBuilder sb =

new StringBuilder(1200);

sb.append(

"select v from ").append(RepositoryEntry.class.getName()).append(" as v ")

.append(

" inner join fetch v.olatResource as res ")

.append(

" left join fetch v.lifecycle as lifecycle")

.append(

" left join fetch v.ownerGroup as ownerGroup ")

.append(

" inner join fetch v.participantGroup as participantGroup ")

.append(

" left join fetch v.tutorGroup as tutorGroup ")

.append(

"where (v.access>=3 or (v.access=").append(RepositoryEntry.ACC_OWNERS).append(" and v.membersOnly=true))")

.append(

" and (")

.append(

" exists (from ").append(SecurityGroupMembershipImpl.class.getName()).append(" as vmember ")

.append(

" where vmember.identity.key=:identityKey and vmember.securityGroup=participantGroup)")

.append(

" or exists (from ").append(SecurityGroupMembershipImpl.class.getName()).append(" as vmember, ")

.append(

" ").append(BGResourceRelation.class.getName()).append(" as bresource, ")

.append(

" ").append(BusinessGroupImpl.class.getName()).append(" as bgroup")

.append(

" where bgroup.partipiciantGroup=vmember.securityGroup and res=bresource.resource and bgroup=bresource.group and vmember.identity=:identityKey")

.append(

" )")

.append(

" )");

appendOrderBy(sb,

"v", orderby);

System.

out.println("sb"+sb);

Florian Gnägi

May 18, 2015, 2:58:45 PM5/18/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Courses which are set to „members only“ are meant for courses where you as course author are managing the users in the user management of the course. Those courses are not publicly visible in the catalog, thus we call them „members only“.

The thing you want to do is to set the course to „Registered users only“ but then you want to add a course booking rule. You can find an appropriate button right below the form where you set the access rights to „Registered users only“. Once you added a booking method, users will have to book the course prior of getting access.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOLAT".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
 hosting - operating - support - development - consulting

frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland

skype:gnaegi  twitter:gnaegi  xing:Florian_Gnaegi

abdulkh...@gmail.com

May 19, 2015, 9:00:52 AM5/19/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
the members onlu  courses nned to visible in My courses link of Learmimng resource tab. for that the above code is called .
i am not able to view this in MYcources link of Learning Resources.

abdulkh...@gmail.com

May 19, 2015, 9:54:26 AM5/19/15
to open...@googlegroups.com, abdulkh...@gmail.com

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 6:30:52 PM UTC+5:30, abdulkh...@gmail.com wrote:
the members onlu  courses nned to visible in My courses link of Learmimng resource tab. for that the above code is called .
i am not able to view this in MYcources link of Learning Resources.
 and also  `o_bs_membership` table the column secgroup_id is need to be same fromthe table `o_repositoryentry` fk_participantgroup
when the data will go same .. plese let me know in code , i had seen diffrent data is going here i.e not matching,

How can i set this.. while for members only

Florian Gnägi

May 21, 2015, 6:19:11 PM5/21/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
sorry, I don’t understand your problem. Of course the courses will appear, but only when you are member. If they don’t appear in your system you have some strange code or a corrupt database. Please update to OpenOLAT 10.2.5.

Cheers
Florian