RestApi: how to set Security Option "Allow links in the entire storage folder" for single page?

stefen....@googlemail.com

May 25, 2020, 7:37:37 AM5/25/20
to OpenOlat
Hello,

I’m trying to setup an Olat course via RestAPI. I upload a html page and put it in my structure. This works fine. But my html page contains css…

It is possible to setup a courseCSS folder, upload a css File and set up this file for the whole course (using /repo/courses/{courseId}/configuration).

Using a global css for a single html page you have to set the security option “Allow links in the entire storage folder” by checking the equivalent named checkbox.
Is there any possibility to set this option via RestAPI?

Greetings Steve

Florian Gnaegi

May 25, 2020, 5:14:27 PM5/25/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve

Sorry, no. There is no option in the REST API to set this flag.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOlat
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Okenstrasse 6
CH-8037 Zürich, Switzerland

Find me on wire skype twitter xing linkedin

stefen....@googlemail.com

May 26, 2020, 4:00:26 AM5/26/20
to OpenOlat
Hi Florian,

what a pity. Ok, the folder access "Allow links in the entire storage folder" could be managed as a workaround by copying every page additional (as css, icons etc.) to the same folder as the page. This is not really elegant and will result in duplicates but the result should be working.

But are there any plans to implement some extra properties in the RestApi?

I’m highly interested in setting the display behavior (eg “titel, description, content”, “content only” etc) especially for the structure and the page element and setting the overview presentation properties of the structure element.

Greets Steve

Florian Gnaegi

May 26, 2020, 4:44:18 AM5/26/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve

No, there are no plans. We never had the need to use the API this way.

If you have funding for an implementation you can contact me privately.