OpenOlat and CMS recomendations?

Stephan Andersinn

May 21, 2014, 4:49:45 AM5/21/14
to open...@googlegroups.com

Hi everybody,

my company is considering to use OpenOlat (LMS) in conjunction with a CMS.

The idea ist that our educaters will use OpenOlat as it is, while some functions (like displaying multiple choice tests) will be handled by a CMS. This way we try to keep things simple for our customers...

Problem is that I don´t know much about CMS (an programming in general) since I´am more like an expert on education... and also (aus usual) time ist pressing...

So my question is, if someone has tried this yet and if there are any suggestions which CMS to choose, especially from a programmer´s perspective.

I´m a bit clueless here... so I would greatly appreciate any advice...