OpenOLAT 12.3 released

Florian Gnägi

Mar 15, 2018, 6:13:24 AM3/15/18
to open...@googlegroups.com
Dear OpenOLAT community

Earlier this week we released the OpenOLAT 12.3 release. We have been so busy working on OpenOLAT recently that we did not find the time to announce all the intermediate releases between 12.1 and 13.3. For a complete list of changes, please see the release notes on our website or in Jira.

Release notes:

The OpenOLAT 12.3 release is an iterative evolution of the 10.x, 11.x and 12.x release series. You can download it from here: http://www.openolat.org/downloads.html

The OpenOLAT 12.3 features an improved question bank with integrated review workflow based on teacher competencies and added many usability improvements in the question bank and test editor. In the course, a new test-cockpit simplfy test handing (pulling tests, reset number of attempts, extend test time). We also redesigned the "shared with me“ view in he e-portfolio and added reading/todo-states to improve teaching / reviewing experience. A new course element  „edubase“ adds an integrated e-book reader for reading assignments.

Have a look at the detailed list below and check out release notes https://www.openolat.com/features/releasenotes/new-features-12-3/?lang=en

OpenOLAT 12.3 is the best and most secure OpenOLAT release yet and we recommend installing it as soon as possible for all OLAT and OpenOLAT users.

OpenOLAT 12.3 can be downloaded from there: http://www.openolat.org/downloads.html

If you rather prefer cloning from the repository, make sure you clone from the 12.3 maintenance repository and not from default: http://hg.openolat.org/openolat123

See https://confluence.openolat.org/display/OO123EN/OpenOLAT+12.3+User+Manual for the OpenOLAT 12.3 manual

Thanks for the bugreports and code contributions made by the community, we appreciate those inputs a lot!
Enjoy the new release and send us your feedback!

Best regards
The OpenOLAT development team

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOLAT
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Hardturmstrasse 76
CH-8005 Zürich, Switzerland