OO 15 | Can't log in

amry kithman

Jun 28, 2020, 10:05:50 PM6/28/20
to OpenOlat
hello,

this is my first posting in forum. I tried looking for any post regarding this problem, but can't find any. I hope I'm not repeating the old thread.

I just installed OO15 and it works for awhile until that screenshot happen. At first, it only affected safari and opera (it works on chrome). Now all three browser don't work anymore. Any idea what's the problem there.

Thanks in advance
ak
Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 9.56.05 AM.png

amry kithman

Jun 28, 2020, 10:12:21 PM6/28/20
to OpenOlat
BTW. All my browsers are up to date.

Florian Gnaegi

Jun 29, 2020, 2:39:08 AM6/29/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi

The static resource (CSS) are not loaded. Have a look at the HTML source code and look where your browser tries to load the CSS files from. You probably have some webserver misconfiguration.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de
<Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 9.56.05 AM.png>

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOlat
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Okenstrasse 6
CH-8037 Zürich, Switzerland

Find me on wire skype twitter xing linkedin

amry kithman

Jul 1, 2020, 7:57:28 PM7/1/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Thanks !! Will ask my tech guy to look into it