Building on debian sid: undefined reference to symbol 'glEnd'

Alexander

Mar 9, 2012, 5:51:22 PM3/9/12
to OpenNI
Trying to compile on current debian sid using ./RedistMaker

Target: Linux-x86
Version: 1.5.2.23
Num of compile jobs: 4

* Building OpenNI...
/usr/bin/ld: ./x86-Release/NiSimpleViewer.o: undefined reference to
symbol 'glEnd'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'glEnd' is defined in DSO /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 so
try adding it to the linker command line
/usr/lib/libGL.so.1: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [../../../Bin/x86-Release/Sample-NiSimpleViewer] Error 1
make: *** [Samples/NiSimpleViewer] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
/usr/bin/ld: ./x86-Release/Draw.o: undefined reference to symbol
'glEnd'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'glEnd' is defined in DSO /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 so
try adding it to the linker command line
/usr/lib/libGL.so.1: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [../../../Bin/x86-Release/NiViewer] Error 1
make: *** [Samples/NiViewer] Error 2
failed to execute: make -j4 -C /home/dreamer/Sources/kinect/OpenNI/
Platform/Linux/CreateRedist/../Build > /home/dreamer/Sources/kinect/
OpenNI/Platform/Linux/CreateRedist/Output/BuildOpenNI.txt
Building Failed!

steve...@bluewin.ch

Mar 10, 2012, 4:01:45 AM3/10/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
hi
have you opengl-headers and libs??? into compileScript RedistMaker ???
glEnd should be glEnd().....
regards nomad

Platform/Linux/CreateRedist/../Build > /home/dreamer/Sources/kinect/

OpenNI/Platform/Linux/CreateRedist/Output/BuildOpenNI.txt
Building Failed!

Alexander

Mar 10, 2012, 8:44:02 AM3/10/12
to OpenNI
Yes, I have all the requirements installed (from the README).
This was the output of the 'OpenNI/Platform/Linux/CreateRedist/
RedistMaker' script.

On Mar 10, 10:01 am, "stevenm...@bluewin.ch" <stevenm...@bluewin.ch>
wrote:
> hi
> have you opengl-headers and libs??? into compileScript RedistMaker ???
> glEnd should be glEnd().....
> regards nomad

steve...@bluewin.ch

Mar 11, 2012, 3:16:11 AM3/11/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
i think its ev.
this stuff on:
PLEASE READ THIS:

void glutDisplay (void)
{
XnStatus rc = XN_STATUS_OK;

// Read a
new frame
rc = g_context.WaitAnyUpdateAll();
if (rc != XN_STATUS_OK)
{
printf("Read failed: %s\n",
xnGetStatusString(rc));
return;
}

g_depth.GetMetaData(g_depthMD);
g_image.GetMetaData(g_imageMD);
const
XnDepthPixel* pDepth = g_depthMD.Data();
const XnUInt8* pImage = g_imageMD.Data();

unsigned int nImageScale =
GL_WIN_SIZE_X / g_depthMD.FullXRes();

// Copied from SimpleViewer
// Clear the OpenGL buffers
glClear
(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT | GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT);

// Setup the OpenGL viewpoint
glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION);

// here you
make a
---> glPushMatrix();
glLoadIdentity();
glOrtho(0, GL_WIN_SIZE_X, GL_WIN_SIZE_Y, 0, -1.0, 1.0);

//
Calculate the accumulative histogram (the yellow display...)
HERE SOME STUFFF
// Create the
OpenGL texture map
glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_GENERATE_MIPMAP_SGIS, GL_TRUE);
glTexParameteri
(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER, GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR);
glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D,
GL_TEXTURE_MAG_FILTER, GL_LINEAR);
glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, GL_RGB, g_nTexMapX, g_nTexMapY, 0, GL_RGB,
GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, g_pTexMap);

// Display the OpenGL texture map
glColor4f(1,1,1,1);

--> glBegin(GL_QUADS);

int nXRes = g_depthMD.FullXRes();
int nYRes = g_depthMD.FullYRes();

// upper left

glTexCoord2f(0, 0);
glVertex2f(0, 0);
// upper right
glTexCoord2f((float)nXRes/(float)
g_nTexMapX, 0);
glVertex2f(GL_WIN_SIZE_X, 0);
// bottom right
glTexCoord2f((float)nXRes/(float)
g_nTexMapX, (float)nYRes/(float)g_nTexMapY);
glVertex2f(GL_WIN_SIZE_X, GL_WIN_SIZE_Y);
// bottom left

glTexCoord2f(0, (float)nYRes/(float)g_nTexMapY);
glVertex2f(0, GL_WIN_SIZE_Y);

glEnd(); //THIS IS
EV. THE FAILURE ITS CORRESPONDED WITH glBegin(GL_QUAD);

BUT YOU NO glPopMatrix()
------------------------
regards
nomad

--------------------------

Yes, I have all the requirements installed (from the README).

dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

> For more options, visit this
> group athttp://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?
hl=en.

dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

Alexander

Mar 11, 2012, 7:49:22 AM3/11/12
to OpenNI
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what to do with your code.

Maybe I didn't mention this is from latest unstable branch.

On Mar 11, 8:16 am, "stevenm...@bluewin.ch" <stevenm...@bluewin.ch>
wrote:
> Von: alibo...@gmail.com

steve...@bluewin.ch

Mar 12, 2012, 4:12:30 AM3/12/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
hi
look in your code
if you make a
--> glPushMatrix();

> this is wrong glColor4f(1,1,1,1); float
(1.0f,1.0f,1.0f,1.0f)

--> glBegin(GL_QUADS);

glEnd(); //THIS IS
--> glPopMatrix()

hope its useful
regards nomad

Mar 12, 2012, 4:54:08 AM3/12/12
to OpenNI
You mean I should grep through the entire openni source?
Let me remind you: this is not 'my' code. It's the unstable branch
from github.

I appreciate your help, but I still have no idea what to do with it.

On Mar 12, 9:12 am, "stevenm...@bluewin.ch" <stevenm...@bluewin.ch>
wrote:
> hi
> look in your code
> if you make a
> --> glPushMatrix();
>
> >    this is wrong  glColor4f(1,1,1,1); float
>
> (1.0f,1.0f,1.0f,1.0f)
>
>       -->    glBegin(GL_QUADS);
>
>              glEnd();  //THIS IS
> -->  glPopMatrix()
>
> hope its useful
> regards nomad

Alexander

Mar 12, 2012, 4:59:50 AM3/12/12
to OpenNI
Btw, I get the same result with the master branch.

Dougoutigui Bayoh

Mar 13, 2012, 12:44:28 AM3/13/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Can you help me get started on a project about motion sensing?

steve...@bluewin.ch

Mar 13, 2012, 4:02:39 AM3/13/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
hi
i know this is not your code.
if :have you link the opengl-stuff in your compile
if glEnd() the only failure,
whats happened if you make the statement glEnd() commented out aka glEnd(); -> //glEnd();???
can you other
examples compile ???
its your install OK ???
else
then i cant help you.....
regards nomad...

----Ursprüngliche
Nachricht----
Von: alib...@gmail.com
Datum: 12.03.2012 09:54

An: "OpenNI"<openn...@googlegroups.com>
Betreff:
[OpenNI-dev] Re: Building on debian sid: undefined reference to symbol &#39;glEnd&#39;

group, send email to openni-dev+...@googlegroups.com.
> For more

> options, visit this group athttp://groups.
google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

steve...@bluewin.ch

Mar 13, 2012, 4:05:10 AM3/13/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
hi (2)
its possible that you have the package (unstable or master) not correct install.... :-(
excuse my english

regards nomad

> > message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.
>
> To post to this group, send email to openni-
> > d...@googlegroups.com.
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email
to openni-dev+...@googlegroups.com.
> > For more

> > options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.
com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

Alexander

Mar 13, 2012, 4:39:34 AM3/13/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com, steve...@bluewin.ch
No, I'm definitely sure that I pulled the git repository correctly.
I actually tried a clean pull and I get the exact same result.

openn...@googlegroups.com.

> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to openni-

> > com.
dev?hl=en
.

> > --
> > You received this
> > message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.

> > For more
> > options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.
com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

Alexander

Mar 13, 2012, 4:45:37 AM3/13/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com, steve...@bluewin.ch
Btw, I see that in Samples/NiSimpleViewer/x86-Release/NiSimpleViewer.d there is uncluded /usr/include/GL/gl.h:
which actually provides: GLAPI void GLAPIENTRY glEnd( void );

So, I really have no idea what's going on :)

Alexander

Mar 13, 2012, 4:46:41 AM3/13/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
1) how is this relevant to the topic?
2) why do you think I could help you?

Please start your own thread if you need help with OpenNI
Hello,
> > > An: "OpenNI"<openni-dev@googlegroups.com>

> > > For more options, visit this
>
> > > hl=en.
>
> > > --
> > > You received
>
> > this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.> To post to this
> > > group, send email to
>
> > openn...@googlegroups.com.

> > com.
>
> > --
> > You received this
> > message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.

> > For more
> > options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

steve...@bluewin.ch

Mar 14, 2012, 4:35:28 AM3/14/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com, steve...@bluewin.ch
hi
you must on your compile included opengl.
you can do that
example:
g++ -o niGestureX020 SceneDrawerX22.cpp niGestureX020.cpp -I/usr/include/GL -I/usr/include/ni -l'OpenNI' -l'glut' -lglut -lGLU -lGL
niGestureX020.cpp change to your program-name.
regards nomad

On Mar 12, 9:54 am, Alexander <alibo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You
mean I should grep through the entire openni source?
> Let me remind you: this is not 'my' code. It's the unstable
branch
> from github.
>
> I appreciate your help, but I still have no idea what to do with it.
>
> On Mar 12, 9:12 am,
"stevenm...@bluewin.ch" <stevenm...@bluewin.ch>
> wrote:
>

> > hi
> > look in your code
> > if you make a
>

> glPushMatrix();
>
> > >    this is wrong  glColor4f(1,1,1,1); float
>
> > (1.0f,1.0f,1.0f,1.0f)

> >          glBegin(GL_QUADS);
>

>              glEnd();  //THIS IS

> > >                 printf("Read failed: %
s\n",
> > > xnGetStatusString(rc));
> > >                 return;
> > >         }
>
> > >         g_depth.GetMetaData
(g_depthMD);

> > > An: "OpenNI"d...@googlegroups.com>

> > > Betreff: [OpenNI-dev] Re: Building on debian sid: undefined
> > reference to
> > > symbol

'glEnd'

> > > Yes, I have all the requirements installed (from the README).
> > > This was the
> > output of
the
> > > 'OpenNI/Platform/Linux/CreateRedist/
> > > RedistMaker' script.
>
> > > On Mar 10, 10:01 am, "stevenm...
>

> > > wrote:> hi
compileScript
> > RedistMaker ???
> > > glEnd().....

> > dev] Building on debian sid: undefined reference to
>

> > symbol 'glEnd'

dev?hl=en
.

> > --

> > You received this
> > message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.

> > For more

> > options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.
com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

Alexander

Mar 14, 2012, 5:09:05 AM3/14/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com, steve...@bluewin.ch
But how do I do that using the RedistMaker script?

steve...@bluewin.ch

Mar 15, 2012, 4:04:41 AM3/15/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
hi
if you have a source-code of your program...
then make a experiment with my compile
if not : i dont know what you
then doing
excuse
regards nomad

dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

>>> --
from this group, send email to

>>> openni-dev+...@googlegroups.com.

>>> For more options, visit this group at

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/UU7EzSoaGzAJ.

To post to this
group, send email to openn...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to openni-

dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

Alexander

Mar 15, 2012, 7:58:35 PM3/15/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com, steve...@bluewin.ch
My program? Your compile?

With every post you make I have less clue what you are talking about.

I really hope an actual developer picks this up.

com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

>>> --
from this group, send email to

com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

>>> --
from this group, send email to

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

Igor Barros Barbosa

Mar 16, 2012, 5:14:19 AM3/16/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com, steve...@bluewin.ch
Check you have the installed libraries :

libusb-1.0-0-dev
freeglut3-dev
libboost-all-dev
libwxbase2.8-dev
libwxgtk2.8-dev
wx-common

Try to compile it now.. if it does not work check if you have the same problems with the stable branch ?

IF still it does not work:

Try doing this way :

http://www.openni.org/Downloads/OpenNIModules.aspx

Unzip the modules to a folder (on my case it worked with the stable version) ,

rename it openni sensor and nite

Install Openni
cd openni
sudo sh install.sh
cd ..

If you Are using Microsoft kinect  don't install the sensor version from the website, install this one: https://github.com/avin2/SensorKinect

unzip as sensorkinect

cd sensorkinect/Platform/Linux/CreateRedist/
chmod +ax RedistMaker

./RedistMaker

got to the folder
/Redist/Sensor-Bin-Linux-x64-v5.1.0.25
sudo sh install.sh

If you are not using microsoft kinect :

cd sensor
sudo sh install.sh

Then install  NITE  ..

       also a install.sh file ...

And check if the Openni Samples works. IF it do you should be able to run the openni/samples/bin and compile them as well.

In my case it only worked when I've update my Nvidia graphics card drivers.

Ps: You are being quite rude, it should be like this.
Hope it works now

Cheers.
-----

Igor

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/MTIDx_x4LBIJ.

steve...@bluewin.ch

Mar 16, 2012, 5:36:37 AM3/16/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
hi
ok, bye
regards nomad

glVertex2f(GL_WIN_SIZE_X, GL_WIN_SIZE_Y);

> glTexCoord2f
(0,

glBegin
> (GL_QUAD);

> regards
> >>> >

> > > nomad

> dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

> com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

> from this group, send email to

> g_nTexMapY);

> // bottom left

> dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

more

> com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

> from this group, send email to

> --
you are
> subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/UU7EzSoaGzAJ.
> To post to this

> group, send email to openni-

d...@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to openni-

> dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

> For
more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/MTIDx_x4LBIJ.

To post to this
group, send email to openn...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to openni-

dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

Alexander

Mar 16, 2012, 5:58:56 AM3/16/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com, steve...@bluewin.ch
I'm sorry if I appeared (c)rude in my last replies. I appreciate all the help, even though some of it wasn't very helpful for me.
All the requisites are already installed and I have tried both branches, so I will try the other method you linked to.

regards

Igor Barros Barbosa

Mar 16, 2012, 6:03:16 AM3/16/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com, steve...@bluewin.ch
Good.

Let me know how it goes.
On my case it only worked with the last set of instructions.
01001001011001110110111101110010

Igor Barros Barbosa

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/gkVgSaMEND0J.

steve...@bluewin.ch

Mar 17, 2012, 4:24:29 AM3/17/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
hi
its ok
please following the steps as igorbb wrote.

regards nomad

On Friday, 16 March 2012 10:14:19 UTC+1, igorbb wrote:

> Check you have the installed libraries :

libusb-1.0-0-dev

> *freeglut3-dev*

> libboost-all-dev
> libwxbase2.8-dev
> libwxgtk2.8-dev
> wx-common
>

> Try to
compile it now.. if it does not work check if you have the same
> problems with the stable branch ?
>
> IF still it
does not work:

> Try doing this way :
>
> http://www.openni.org/Downloads/OpenNIModules.aspx
>
> Unzip the modules to a folder (on my case it worked with the
stable
> version) ,
>
> rename it openni sensor and nite
>

> *Install Openni*

> cd openni
> sudo sh install.sh
> cd
..

> *If you Are using Microsoft kinect don't install the sensor version from

> the website, install this one: https://github.com/avin2/SensorKinect
>

> *

> Download the module fromhttps://github.
com/avin2/SensorKinect/zipball/unstable
> unzip as sensorkinect
>
> cd sensorkinect/Platform/Linux/CreateRedist/

chmod +ax RedistMaker

> ./RedistMaker
>
> got to the folder
> /Redist/Sensor-Bin-Linux-x64-v5.1.0.25
> sudo sh
install.sh

> *
> *
> *
> If you are not using microsoft kinect :*

> cd sensor
> sudo sh install.sh
>

> *Then install
NITE ..*

>>> in Samples/NiSimpleViewer/x86-**Release/NiSimpleViewer.d

(GL_WIN_SIZE_X, 0);

((float)nXRes/(**float)

>>> glTexCoord2f(0,

'OpenNI/Platform/Linux/**CreateRedist/

/usr/bin/ld: ./x86-Release/NiSimpleViewer.**o:

/home/dreamer/Sources/kinect/**OpenNI/

OpenNI/Platform/Linux/**CreateRedist/Output/**BuildOpenNI.txt>

>>> are subscribed to
the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.

>>> to openni-

group, send email to

2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

athttp://groups.google.com/**group/openni-dev<http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev>

>>> ?

hl=en.

you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.> To
>>> post
>>> >>> > > >
>>> group, send
email to

group,
>>> send email to openni-

For more options, visit this

2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.

d...@googlegroups.com.
>>> from this group, send email to

>>> .
this group at

com

@bluewin.ch" <stevenm...@bluewin.
>>> ch>

(GL_WIN_SIZE_X, 0);

((float)nXRes/(**float)

>>> g_nTexMapY);

'OpenNI/Platform/Linux/**CreateRedist/

/x86-Release/NiSimpleViewer.**o:

>>> reference to> symbol

'glEnd'/usr/bin/ld:

>>> read> > symbols: Invalid operation

>>> make[1]: *** [../../../Bin/x86-Release/**Sample-> >

/home/dreamer/Sources/kinect/**OpenNI/

OpenNI/Platform/Linux/**CreateRedist/Output/**BuildOpenNI.txt>

>>> are subscribed to
the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.

>>> to openni-

group, send email to

2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>>> .

athttp://groups.google.com/**group/openni-dev<http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev>

>>> ?

hl=en.

you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.> To
>>> post
>>> >>> > > >
>>> group, send
email to

group,
>>> send email to openni-

For more options, visit this

2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.

d...@googlegroups.com.
>>> from this group, send email to

>>> .
this group at

>>> .
>>>

>>> --

>>> subscribed to the Google Groups
"OpenNI" group.

>>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/**
>>> msg/openni-dev/-/UU7EzSoaGzAJ<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/UU7EzSoaGzAJ>
>>> .

>>> To post to
this
>>> group, send email to openn...@googlegroups.com.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to openni-

>>> group/openni-dev?hl=en <http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en>
>>> .
>>>

>>> --
>> You received

this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "OpenNI" group.
>> To view this discussion on the web
visit
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/MTIDx_x4LBIJ.
>>

>> To post to this group, send email to openni-

d...@googlegroups.com.

>> openni-dev+...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

to the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/gkVgSaMEND0J.

To post to this
group, send email to openn...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to openni-

dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

Alexander

Mar 17, 2012, 7:36:10 AM3/17/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com, steve...@bluewin.ch
Yes, I have no installed the unstable binary package and it works (needed it for PyOpenNI).
However I would feel more comfortable if I was able to compile the full suite locally.

>>> .
this group at

>>> .
>>>

>>> --
>>> subscribed to the Google Groups
"OpenNI" group.
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/**
>>> msg/openni-dev/-/UU7EzSoaGzAJ<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/UU7EzSoaGzAJ>
>>> .
>>> To post to
this
>>> group, send email to openn...@googlegroups.com.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to openni-

>>> group/openni-dev?hl=en <http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en>
>>> .
>>>

>>>   --
>> You received
this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "OpenNI" group.
>> To view this discussion on the web
visit
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/MTIDx_x4LBIJ.

d...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.

Radu B. Rusu

Mar 17, 2012, 2:03:43 PM3/17/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com, Alexander, steve...@bluewin.ch
Everyone,

This _is_ a bug in OpenNI. A few Makefiles need to be patched (see below).

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org

---------------------------
--- a/Platform/Linux/Build/Samples/NiHandTracker/Makefile
+++ b/Platform/Linux/Build/Samples/NiHandTracker/Makefile
@@ -11,7 +11,7 @@ SRC_FILES = ../../../../../Samples/NiHandTracker/*.cpp
ifeq ("$(OSTYPE)","Darwin")
LDFLAGS += -framework OpenGL -framework GLUT
else
- USED_LIBS += glut
+ USED_LIBS += glut GL
endif

USED_LIBS += OpenNI
--- a/Platform/Linux/Build/Samples/NiSimpleViewer/Makefile
+++ b/Platform/Linux/Build/Samples/NiSimpleViewer/Makefile
@@ -11,7 +11,7 @@ EXE_NAME = Sample-NiSimpleViewer
ifeq ("$(OSTYPE)","Darwin")
LDFLAGS += -framework OpenGL -framework GLUT
else
- USED_LIBS += glut
+ USED_LIBS += glut GL
endif

USED_LIBS += OpenNI
--- a/Platform/Linux/Build/Samples/NiUserSelection/Makefile
+++ b/Platform/Linux/Build/Samples/NiUserSelection/Makefile
@@ -12,7 +12,7 @@ ifeq "$(GLUT_SUPPORTED)" "1"
ifeq ("$(OSTYPE)","Darwin")
LDFLAGS += -framework OpenGL -framework GLUT
else
- USED_LIBS += glut
+ USED_LIBS += glut GL
endif
else
ifeq "$(GLES_SUPPORTED)" "1"
--- a/Platform/Linux/Build/Samples/NiUserTracker/Makefile
+++ b/Platform/Linux/Build/Samples/NiUserTracker/Makefile
@@ -12,7 +12,7 @@ ifeq "$(GLUT_SUPPORTED)" "1"
ifeq ("$(OSTYPE)","Darwin")
LDFLAGS += -framework OpenGL -framework GLUT
else
- USED_LIBS += glut
+ USED_LIBS += glut GL
endif
else
ifeq "$(GLES_SUPPORTED)" "1"
--- a/Platform/Linux/Build/Samples/NiViewer/Makefile
+++ b/Platform/Linux/Build/Samples/NiViewer/Makefile
@@ -11,7 +11,7 @@ SRC_FILES = ../../../../../Samples/NiViewer/*.cpp

--------------------

On 03/17/2012 04:36 AM, Alexander wrote:
> [...]

> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/MTIDx_x4LBIJ
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/MTIDx_x4LBIJ>.
> >>
> >> To post to this group, send email to openni-
> d...@googlegroups.com <mailto:d...@googlegroups.com>.

> >> openni-dev+...@googlegroups.com <mailto:openni-dev%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.

> For more options, visit this group at

> >> http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en <http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en>.

> --
> to the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/gkVgSaMEND0J
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/gkVgSaMEND0J>.
> To post to this
> group, send email to openn...@googlegroups.com <mailto:openn...@googlegroups.com>.

> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to openni-

steve...@bluewin.ch

Mar 18, 2012, 3:09:16 AM3/18/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
hii
thanks for your repley
regards nomad

alib...@gmail.com>

d...@googlegroups.com>>

<mailto:alib...@gmail.com>

------------------------

dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

steve...@bluewin.ch

d...@googlegroups.com>

> 2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
google.

because you are subscribed

@gmail.com>
me remind
> this is not 'my' code. It's the unstable

> help, but I

Mar 12, 9:12 am,

/home/dreamer/Sources/kinect/

> OpenNI/Platform/Linux/**CreateRedist/Output/**BuildOpenNI.
txt>

this message

> the Google Groups "OpenNI" group.

> group, send
email to

> 2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
google.

because you are subscribed
> to the Google

this group, send email to openni-
> d...@googlegroups.com.
> dev+unsubscribe@**googlegroups.com<

> openni-dev%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>>> For more options, visit
> this group at

> http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en>

received this message because you are
> "OpenNI" group.
discussion on the web visit

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openni-dev/-/TS8BPJQhid8J.

To post to this
group, send email to openn...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to openni-

dev+uns...@googlegroups.com.

Alexander

Mar 18, 2012, 3:21:50 AM3/18/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com, Alexander, steve...@bluewin.ch, Radu B. Rusu
Thank your Radu for your diff, this was exactly what I needed.
The compile went successful this time.

Hope this is picked up upstream.