Poll for next openmod workshop

Weibezahn, Jens

Jul 22, 2019, 10:49:20 AM7/22/19
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Dear openmoders,

We would like to hold a poll to determine the best dates for the next openmod workshop: https://forum.openmod-initiative.org/t/call-for-hosting-the-next-workshop-after-aarhus-2019/1614/8?u=jens.weibezahn

The poll will close on July 28. Please participate =)

Best,

Jens

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Yours sincerely,

Dipl.-Ing. Jens Weibezahn

Technische Universitaet Berlin

Gemeinsame Kommission Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen (GKWi)

Fakultät VII – Wirtschaft und Management

Joint Commission Industrial Engineering and Management (GKWi)

Faculty VII – Economics and Management

H 35, Strasse des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin

GERMANY

Tel: +49 (0)30 314-27500

jens.we...@tu-berlin.de

www.tu-berlin.de

P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail and/or the attachment(s).

Robbie Morrison

Jul 29, 2019, 6:43:52 AM7/29/19
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com, Jens Weibezahn

Hi all, Jens

The recent online poll on dates for the next Berlin workshop closed with the following tie:

poll result
      screenshot

How to break the tie? May Jens and his colleagues can select between the two December dates and advise?

cheers, Robbie

Robbie Morrison
Address: Schillerstrasse 85, 10627 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49.30.612-87617

Weibezahn, Jens

Jul 29, 2019, 7:06:07 AM7/29/19
to Robbie Morrison, openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Robbie,

That’s a good outcome – we will use this to request the rooms and depending on their availability select the best date. A tie already gives us two best options to work with ;-)

Best,

Jens