IOL & SHR Community Call - 19 Nov. 2019

Daniel Futerman

Nov 13, 2019, 8:27:36 AM11/13/19
to openhie-interop...@googlegroups.com, openh...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Please join us for this month's OHIE Interoperability Layer & Shared Health Record Combined Community call on the 19th of November 2019 at 4-5PM GMT+2.
⌚Please pay attention to potential time changes with daylight saving ending Nov. 1st - check time zones here.

The agenda for this month's call:
1. An update from OpenFn on their new partnership program and offerings.
Open Function has designed the OpenFn interoperability platform to enable quick, secure, and cost effective integration between applications, including those commonly used in the development sector such as DHIS2, ODK, CommCare, MPesa, custom DBs, and more. Open Function seeks to make the social sector more efficient & effective through integration and automation, and think we can best achieve this at scale through partnership with implementing partners and OpenHIE community members. On this call, we'd like to share how we have strengthened our offering for implementing partners working in the social sector with improved support and implementation services (incl. integration feasibility assessments & design support), and new options to better accommodate various project and business models (with flexible SaaS and enterprise software options).
2. Recap and ideas from the OpenHIE 2019 Community Meeting

Details to join the call:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://iu.zoom.us/j/791485115
Telephone:
Dial: +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 791 485 115
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/baUvqe3Mk

Links:
Regards,
Daniel.

Daniel Futerman
Senior Program Manager

daniel....@jembi.org
Cell: +27 83 603 5424
Skype: daniel.futerman
Jembi Health Systems | Johannesburg
www.jembi.org

This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.

Fourie, Carl

Nov 13, 2019, 11:35:02 AM11/13/19
to Daniel Futerman, openhie-interop...@googlegroups.com, openh...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Daniel,

I may not be able to join this but I would love to see the discussion of the OHIE testing approach come to the community and start to identify the tests to meet the spec in the OHIE architecture document.

Cheers

signature_1651516842

Carl Fourie

Senior Technical Advisor
Cape Town | South Africa

tel / whatsapp: +27.71.540.4477
skype: carl.fourie17

signature_1469012278
stay connected: cid:image007.jpg@01D3533C.94570370@DigitalSQR | digitalsquare.org

The information in this message, including any attachments, is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and may be privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, alteration, dissemination, retention, distribution, or use in any way of this message, its contents, and any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.