Agenda: OHIE IOL & SHR Community Call Tuesday 20 February 2018

1 view

Tariro Mandevani

Feb 15, 2018, 2:27:42 AM2/15/18
to Openhie-interop...@googlegroups.com, openh...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

You are invited to join the OHIE Interoperability Layer  & Shared Health Record Combined Community call on the 20th of February 2018 at  16:00 pm - 17:00 pm GMT+2 (09:00 am - 10:00 am Eastern Time GMT-5). We encourage you to participate, bring your questions and comments and ideas. Other time zones here

The purpose of the call is to:
  • Discussion on FHIR
  • Discussion on specifications of what the components on IOL and SHR are?
  • A.O.B

Details to Join the call. Dial Toll Free Number:

 Access Code 61489468#

You can access the meeting notes on the link below: https://wiki.ohie.org/display/resources/2018-02-20+IOL+Community+Calls

We thank you for your continued interest in sharing your ideas and experience on these calls. We hope you will be able to join.

Regards
Tariro Mandevani

Project Officer|Jembi Health Systems|South Africa

Cape Town Office:

Tel: +27(0)21 701 0939

Skype: tariro.mandevani2