OpenHab Developers for Hire

Amos Kittelson

Mar 8, 2013, 5:29:22 PM3/8/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
In a recent post I asked about the possibilities of creating bindings for a Lectrosonics Aspen 1624 audio mixer and Panasonic PTZ camera. I need to hire a developer to make these bindings for me. I also need a custom GUI made for this application.  I consider these 3 different projects and can hire individually or together. The scopes of work have been well defined so bidding the cost/time required will be simplified.

Anyone interested please contact me directly at amos_o...@sidewalktech.com

Thanks!

Amos Kittelson

Mar 15, 2013, 1:11:57 PM3/15/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm, no takers?

Has anyone interfaced with a PTZ camera using OpenHab? I'm guessing it would use the TCP binding to communicate.

On Friday, 8 March 2013 16:29:22 UTC-6, Amos Kittelson wrote:
In a recent post I asked about the possibilities of creating bindings for a Lectrosonics Aspen 1624 audio mixer and Panasonic PTZ camera. I need to hire a developer to make these bindings for me. I also need a custom GUI made for this application.  I consider these 3 different projects and can hire individually or together. The scopes of work have been well defined so bidding the cost/time required will be simplified.

Anyone interested please contact me directly at amos_openhab@sidewalktech.com

Thanks!