Back Fill Position || Urgent Need Healthcare Data Analysts (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) 01+ Years

1 view

Javeed Khan

May 2, 2018, 11:46:37 AM5/2/18
to ja...@nestarit.com

Please share profile on ja...@nestarit.com

Direct contact number: (201) 448 1184

This is Javed Khan from NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/ AESPATECH LLC and we have an immediate requirement with our client where we have excellent hold and can close the positions pretty quick. If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number.

We have a Requirement Healthcare Data Analysts position in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. If you have any matching resumes for the below mentioned position.

Please share the suitable resource for this Position.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: Data Analysts

Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Duration: 01+ Years Contract

This is a C-C opportunity. NO OPT. This position is for Healthcare, Clinical Data Analysts.

We are in need of 3 Healthcare / Data analysts with experience working with Clinical, Meaningful Use and/or Quality Measures in a Healthcare environment. They are not looking for Healthcare BA’s, this is a Healthcare Clinical Data Analytics role. This is a phone and Skype to hire. Candidates in Florida with a LinkedIn profile preferred but not required. The client has indicated there could be some flexibility in rate so please send to me even if they are over the target.

***** Please only send me Healthcare/Clinical Data analysts. No OPT. The client has been providing next day feedback and interviews.

Job Description:

Managers notes:

Clinical Data Analytics

Meaningful Use/PQRS/MIPS/Quality Measures

The clinical data analyst in Quality Services is responsible for: Analyzing the integrity of quality related data, performance improvement metrics, quality and compliance reports, validate quality data abstraction, and customer support for scheduled production reports. Develop executive level reporting and dashboards and make recommendations for improvement. Produces quantitative displays, reports, and presentations that create/highlight actionable items for focused effort.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned.)

• Adheres to policies and procedures for gathering, analyzing, and reporting clinical data. • Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish set goals. • Performs a variety of tasks related to clinical data analysis, validation, and reporting. • Collaborates with the quality services team members, and others to ensure accuracy, quality, and schedule of deliverables to internal and external customers. • Creates comprehensive documents according to standardized clinical data management procedures such as documentation of departmental operating procedures in collaboration with other organizational stakeholders in the data stream. • Maintains proficiency in a variety of healthcare concepts, practices, procedures, and reporting solution. • Interact with business stakeholders to develop enterprise data and reporting strategy to create relevant data schemes, clinical datasets and models to be integrated with other business units. • Prioritize general objectives into defined projects and establish scope, timeline, and resources to successfully meet commitments • Gather functional and non -functional requirements in order to optimize the design of BI deliverables • Identifies and documents data fields to support business analysis and reporting. • Works with business analysts to integrate work and demonstrate ROI. • Participates in product/database development to ensure identification and capture of data requirements for industry or government regulatory requirements and internal projects. • Builds statistical models, perform statistical testing, and develop protocols for all analysis and reporting programs related to the clinical agenda of the all service lines for Quality Services.

Qualifications:

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

Knowledge/Proficiencies:

• 5+ years of experience in healthcare data analytics in a provider group, health plan, TPA, or health system is required.

• Career steeped in analytics, reporting, performance and outcomes research.

• Detailed and in-depth experience with population, provider and person-level outcomes, forecasting, reporting, performance analysis, intervention effectiveness, and cost containment solutions.

• Comprehensive knowledge of care management and quality improvement practices and experience in benchmarking performance against national, regional, local, and industry trends. • Extensive knowledge of provider payment models, reimbursement approaches, and related analytics.

• Ability to communicate complex ideas and analytical proficiency to internal and external stakeholders.

• Strong critical thinking skills and ability to perform critical analysis with limited oversight.

• Understand guiding principles of healthcare data collection, review and analysis.

• Experience working with the electronic data capture systems including electronic health records.

• Experience evaluating new data standards, technologies, and systems.

• Possess effective written and verbal communication skills necessary to interact with personnel at all levels within and external to the company.

Key Considerations:

• Excellent interpersonal skills

• Ability to work with and effectively support cross-functional teams in a matrix environment

• Proficiency in public speaking

• Ability to effectively coordinate physician teams, and projects.

Education/Experience:

• Bachelor's Degree required in scientific discipline, healthcare, business, statistics, accounting, healthcare management or related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience • Master’s Degree Preferred

Computer Skills:

To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:

• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) • Excellent analytical skills and experience with BI tools and dashboards, and statistical analytics tool i.e., Microsoft Excel, Tableau, PowerPivot, Power BI, OLAP Cubes, Minitab, Microsoft Visio, SharePoint, VBA, Visual Basic for Applications. • Proficient in the use of relational databases and end-user tools (e.g. SQL language, SSRS reporting) to develop queries, SSIS, ETL

------------------------------

Best Regards,

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

Nestar Technologies | AespaTech LLC

23800 Commerce Park Beachwood, OH 44122

A Certified Minority & Women Owned Business Enterprise(MWBE)

Phone. (201) 448 1153| Fax. (216) 378-4893

Email: ja...@nestarit.com

www.nestarit.com  | www.aespatech.com

Notice of Confidentiality:

The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our distribution list.